1 - 211 - 8 months ago

So my boyfriend just up and says "hey i got new toys" so cool where did u get them? He said offline. Knowing he don't have a card i ask how?? He tells me he had his girl cousin order them. It was 2 cock rings with vibrating type bullets. Which this cousin had just appeared in his life lately. He has been talking to her. Apparantly came over 1a.m on Friday morning and hung out. However, i think he is lying. I can't help but think its his ex or some crazy chick that is infatuated with him. I bring it up he sticks to his story. Never met the cousin. Never has called her by name. When i left after staying last night. He mentioned going to meet her later.

Heather - 34yo - level 1

Your reaction:

Reactions (1)

8 months ago

If that really is his cousin that's weird as hell for a cousin to buy for you sex toys. If I was you I'd all to meet her and want to see how they interact. Most likely your gut intuition is probably right. I know cousins can tend to be close but for it to be all of the sudden and bordering on inappropriate. Hanging out with a person of the opposite sex (cousin or not) at 1am is not appropriate when you are in a relationship. You need to confront him and maybe do some digging ask his mom if he has a cousin by that name.

Christina - 33yo - in a relationship for 1 year - Dating - level 27 -
Add a comment Send

Trending discussions

Recent discussions