8 - 157 - 8 months ago

I bought questions and never received them. is it because they are sitting the app down? Cuz that really sucks. I really wanted those specific questions. Ugh. Idk what I should do.

Christina - 33yo - in a relationship for 1 year - Dating - level 27

Your reaction:

Reactions (8)

8 months ago

I spoke to Julien from happy couple he said after all the chaos and overwhelming suppport to keep it going on and after he gets everything situated, he will then focus on the packages and making sure they are received.

Christina - 33yo - in a relationship for 1 year - Dating - level 27 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

Don't feel like a pregnant angel!
They got my partner and me for about 8 bucks last week where we paid for questions we did not receive. I have sent them three emails anime I have done absolutely nothing.
I was upset that they were going to discontinue this app but if they can't treat the people who used it any better than this I'll find another app

Sandy - 51yo - level 46 -
7 months ago

Same. I bought 2 different packages at 2.99 each with tax it was about $8 but Google play was willing to refund it as soon as I told them I never received what I paid for. And I waited over 24 hours to make sure maybe it would go in the next batch of questions. But it didn't. But even tho I didn't get the questions, I still want to stay cuz not only do I love the format of everything, I especially love this community part of the app. It really helps when I'm questioning things and see similar questions and the advice given. But I do hope the fix the questions/packages issue once everything is sorted out with if they are def staying around or not. Let's all keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Add a comment Send
8 months ago

Okay, so need to contact them at the moment?

Devin - level 20 -
Add a comment Send
8 months ago

I also bought questions and never received them

Elena - 23yo - level 20 -
Add a comment Send
8 months ago

Same problem as well. A restart didn't help me. :(

Devin - level 20 -
Add a comment Send
8 months ago

I had to restart my phone to get them

Jo - 37yo - level 21 -
Add a comment Send
8 months ago

I have the same problem.

Brian - 39yo - level 37 -
Add a comment Send
8 months ago

Update: I got it refunded in Google play,. But I didn't want the refund I just wanted the questions. Ugh.

Add a comment Send

Your reaction:

Trending discussions

Recent discussions