3 - 113 - 8 months ago

What do I do if I have a strong feeling my bf is hiding and keeping things from me again? I know for a fact he's sending snaps to someone. And this isn't the first time he's done it and not told me until I caught him. And he said he would tell me anytime he did, yet I see it happening again with not one word from him. Cuz if it was to a male friend he'd have no problem telling me. Or so he says. He's constantly shady and secretive when it comes to his phone. I don't think he's cheating on me in person but I do feel like he keeps things from me that he knows would bother me and he doesn't tell me cuz he doesn't want to be caught and found out and then hear me upset. That is not a good reason to keep shit from your SO. I'm sad and actually getting angry.

Christina - 33yo - in a relationship for 1 year - Dating - level 27

Your reaction:

Reactions (3)

6 months ago

I can relate to this... Shes always messaging someone but anytime i ask to see her phone she has deleted all of the messages... And her google history shows all kinds of questions about finding ways to hide her messages and blackout her online history

John - 33yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

I think you have answered your own question. If you acted like him he wouldn't like it. So I am thinking either you try it and act like him, not assume and see, and if it that isn't how you are, think why am I accepting this and call him on it gently.

It may just be a deep connection with someone that he knows you'd disapprove of but I feel sorry for the the girl if she thinks that is the way to get a guy. You can have deep connections with the opposite sex and your partner know about it.

Either way if you guys have been in a relationship for a year, I'd recommend getting this sorted.

My partner cheated on me 2 years ago and I made his life hell. It was evidence based as well or he wouldn't have told me. It was his actions after that made me forgive (not forget) he did that. He has not slipped with what he said he'd do. Has your partner done the same thing?

Jasmine - 38yo - level 48 -
Add a comment Send
8 months ago

And I found him on Twitter after he said he doesn't use it anymore. Liking things a day ago. And a couple months ago liking some girl talking about how she likes weilding cock and balls. But if I liked some guys comment saying he likes grabbing tits, I gaurentee he wouldn't like it.

Christina - 33yo - in a relationship for 1 year - Dating - level 27 -
Add a comment Send

Trending discussions

Recent discussions