3 - 50 - 1 week ago

How do I get my wife to have a desire to go down on me more and foreplay me more as well? She always seems unwilling or disinterested in paying attention to detail....

Greg - 37yo - level 6

Your reaction:

Reactions (3)

1 week ago

Well the keyword you used is seems.... You won't know until you ask her. Or tell her that's what you liked. I wish my man would tell me what he likes more and all my for other things he wants, so I know what I'm doing right and wrong and what I can do to make it even better, instead of it being a guessing game. But at the same time I need to take my own advice cuz I have a hard time vocalising my own wants and desires for fear of rejection. But if I was asked then I'd have no problem answering. So sometimes we just need a little push in the right direction. And if you tell her how much you like it and how good she is at doing it, it might make her want to do it more cuz she'll know she's doing a good job at turning you on. But at the same time you gotta be willing to please her too. It can't be a one way street. (Not saying it is, just saying that can happen sometimes so don't let it).

Christina - 33yo - in a relationship for 1 year - Dating - level 15 -
Add a comment Send
6 days ago

i used to think most women didnt want to satisfy men and i still do but my wife now goes above and beyond and its the most amazing bjs and hand jobs i ever got

Shannon - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
1 week ago

Well first off, when you say she's not paying attention to "detail" what do u mean? Like she completely sucks at giving head ? or she forgets the balls and taint? I'm just trying to get a better picture of the issue...

Tiffany - 33yo - level 29 -
Add a comment Send

Trending discussions

Recent discussions