2 - 28 - 1 week ago

If you have been with someone for almost 2 years and was almost ready to marry, and your partner claims to need some time to work on themselves and make sure this is what they want, will allow you stay with them until you can get established on your own, still would have sexual relations, but nothing personal or representing love anymore, and does not consider you in a relationship anymore, but wants to be with you if things work out after this break, and says they have no intentions of dating someone else.... how true does this sound? I have never seen a come back when it gets to this point. More of a easy let down. Thoughts?

Vince - level 13

Your reaction:

Reactions (2)

1 week ago

Trust your gut. BUT I will say this, as a woman we go thru daily mind fucks. If you get a chance look up this book called Women are like spaghetti and men are like waffles. Basically it's saying women are like the noodles of spaghetti because we jump from subject to subject and start a story off something we thought of when we forgot what we were talking about in the first place etc, and men start a subject and stay focused on that subject like a box on a waffle and when ready move to the next subject (or box) and stay focused on that... My point is women get in their minds a lot, has she been seeming depressed at all lately? That could be the truth if she's depressed or something like that but if not I'd say you are right, she's letting you down easy

Tiffany - 33yo - level 27 -
Add a comment Send
1 week ago

I think you would go with your gut. If it feels of it probably is. But if you really care about the person give them a time frame... Cuz you can't wait around forever, you should be working on you to with worrying about them, and working on yourself might be meeting someone who is not clear with what they want and they are sure they want to be with you. I wouldn't be able to be with someone who needed time to be alone cuz that sounds shady and confusing. Either you want to be with me or not, why can't you work on yourself while being together? I hope it works out for you.

Christina - 33yo - in a relationship for 1 year - Dating - level 12 -
Add a comment Send

Trending discussions

Recent discussions