2 - 19 - 2 weeks ago

I think my girl wants to explore other things sexually like fifty shades stuff but im not for sure because she hasnt never just tried or mentioned it i think im picking up signals from her though but im scared to ask her if thats what she wants any thoughts on this

Anthony - level 1

Your reaction:

Reactions (2)

1 week ago

Why are you scared to ask? You don't have to be creepy about it lol just be like " hey babe, I've noticed you been doing/saying (insert whatever hints you are picking up) you trying to tell me something? You wanna try some new things? " Lol

Tiffany - 33yo - level 27 -
Add a comment Send
1 week ago

You could start homing at you wanting it too and see how she responds.. Start doing it little by little in the bedroom, slowly. And if she's receptive do more. If she likes it she'll play along if not she should be comfortable enough to tell you in l no. My bf likes to try saying certain things with me and if I like it, I play into it and he knows but if I don't like it I just tell him, nah that's not something I like. He's even surprised me with the things he's brought up or asked or talked about that I wanted but didn't have the courage to ask or talk about, so I'm grateful he's putting himself out their and trying, so if it's something I don't like, I'm not mean about it, I just say no and move on to something else more enjoyable.

Christina - 33yo - in a relationship for 1 year - Dating - level 12 -
1 week ago

Hinting not homing** sorry I should've proofread.

Christina - 33yo - in a relationship for 1 year - Dating - level 12 -
Add a comment Send

Trending discussions

Recent discussions