Andrew - 23yo - level 28

Your reaction:

Reactions (5)

2 months ago

Never a good idea

Adam - 38yo - level 3 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

It completely depends on the individual but I will go out on a limb here and answer for most women and from this females point of view to answer your question in one word YES!! Generally speaking women use sex as a way to get closer to and feel bonded with a man. Men generally speaking can disassociate sex from love and relationships at times so while the male is thinking " THREESOME WOOOHHOOOO!!!!!" The female is thinking "does he like her kissing, her moves, her body, her everything more than me?! " Does he wish I were her? Does he care about her more than me? Is he falling in love with her? Everytime we have sex from this point on will he be thinking of her instead of me? Will he be wishing he was having sex with her instead of me? These questions can eat at you destroying any goodness you have in a relationship. It can seep toxicity into a relationship slowly unraveling what the two of you have built with love. Not many relationships can withstand the awful blows jealousy can heap onto a relationship. Personally I don't think I could share my man with another woman for all the reasons I mentioned about e and then some, but if your the type of individual that is secure enough in their relationship and with their love they share with the other person and there relationship can survive a threesome then more power to you! But most cannot and before you jump in with both feet you should do a lot of honest soul searching and answer the question of if you can and are willing to share your mate with another lover.

Christina - 37yo - level 3 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

I had numerous threesomes years ago. You have to be in the right frame of mind to feel the intensity of another woman on top of your man. I found that she did everything to me better than he did and thought she was doing to him also that was hard to deal with. It was a mind thing. Yet another man was fun and enjoyable for me. Not so for my man.

Mary - 60yo - level 15 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

I think it really depends on the relationship nt you two. My wife told me a few years ago that she had been fantasizing about a FFM for years but she didn't have the right M in the equation. I immediately took over her fantasy and made it mine. Needless to say, we haven't participated in a threesome yet!! But the best thing probably happened

Keith - 53yo - level 29 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Depends on the people

Thing 2 - 30yo - level 6 -
Add a comment Send

Your reaction: