33 - 964 - 2 months ago

What does consent mean to you?

Mari - level 19

Your reaction:

Reactions (33)

2 months ago

Agreed “no means no” and yes can turn into a no whenever they want! Consent means respecting your partner’s choice, even when you don’t like it. Consent is giving a verbal yes, not just a passive accepting.

Christy - 31yo - level 20 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

I like the pizza model. Whatever you're doing, you can stop eating pizza anytime, you can have any flavors or toppings you want, you can have as much or as little as you want. You can do it together, or solo. And ain't no pressure or force or retaliation if you don't want to eat anymore.

Alejandro - 26yo - level 38 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

When it's agreed upon by all individuals who are in sound mind

Chad - 37yo - level 15 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

That we both agree on what we are doing. And it doesn't count if you do it with displeasure just to please your partner

Marina - 38yo - level 23 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Means two things: 1. When I say no, the other persons won't try to convince me other wise. 2. When both want to experiment something new we will have a conversation first to discuss if both are comfortable with the activity.

Berta Maria - 36yo - level 5 -
2 months ago

Yup

Billy - 60yo - level 25 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Consent is agreed upon approval to engage.

Brittney - 29yo - level 5 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

It means I'm agreeing to do something.

Arlyce - 47yo - level 14 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Consent means I have approval for what I am asking for

Crystal - 40yo - level 7 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

No means just that. No. Your partner should respect your boundaries. A positive relationship is based on friendship, honesty, trust and communication. If they don't listen when you say no then what else aren't they listening to?

Kimberlyn - 23yo - level 14 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Agreed no means no.it don't mean to keep trying,it don't mean maybe it don't mean wait till I pass out or any of the things that go along them lines .to have someone's concent means to have their permission.and that also means they must be in their right state of mind.it takes a sick individual to force their self on another ,weather it be sexually related or any other way.no means no so take it for what it is and move on.

Rusty - 40yo - level 17 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

To give permission for something are to deny it.

Jauvena - 35yo - level 3 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

For me consent would be an absolute, albeit changeable and irrefutable declaration of participation or permission from an individual for any situation.

Aditya - 19yo - level 13 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

To have the approval from.

Charles - 32yo - level 5 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Two (or more) sober and able-minded people agreeing to engage in (sexua)l behavior.

Ntuthuko - 31yo - level 17 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Means both parties agree on the decisions at hand.

Matthew - 41yo - level 3 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Consent means a clear yes answer is to be given in order to complete or continue any sexual interaction or major life choice that has to do with the other party. You must respect one another’s answers in order to grow trust upon one another.

Drea johnson - 28yo - level 11 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Conset means allowed, yes, agreed

Fernando - 60yo - level 4 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Allow, accept, approve, agree, give permission. No means no. A good friend of mine takes Ambien & she once asked me "If my Husband has sex with me when I'm on ambien & I don't remember isn't that rape? If it was me I would not consider it rape because my Husband & I are in a loving relationship so unless I tell him No, I believe it's a natural assumption that he has my consent. For instance if I have a few too many drinks, pass out, & wake up to my Hubby initiating nookie, I consider that consensual. Obviously if the same thing happened with a stranger it would not be okay.

Kami - 36yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Asking b4
During
And after

Del - 36yo - level 39 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

The other party involved gives permission for something to take place, or happen with boundaries of respect in place.. if the answer is "no" respect it... we all are given choices, either we answer questions or ask them...

Dave - 46yo - level 19 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

No means no. No further till yes. If not yes its always no. There is never a maybe yes.

Varshneya - 23yo - level 28 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Consent would be me telling you something personal about someone else and telling you its okay to let you tell whoever.

Adam - 32yo - level 20 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Hell yea

Jennifer - 47yo - level 3 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Consent means giving permission
It means that all parties are happily involved in whatever was discussed

Plumm - 34yo - level 15 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Consent means that all parties involved agree and are okay with what is happening.

Alyssia - 22yo - level 13 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

No means no. The end

Alex - 16yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Consent means mutual agreement.

Duane - level 18 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

To be satisfy with myself and my Life

Milena - level 23 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Permission. If I give you consent to have sex the. It's a green light to go.

Janet - 36yo - level 11 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Agreed

Gary - 36yo - level 6 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

It means respecting if your partner doesn't want to do something. Period. Doesn't matter if you think it's rude. Doesn't matter if you don't think they're reciprocating. If they don't want to do it, it's a no.

Tasha - 24yo - level 15 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

I mean... If y'all are both in the mood and both touching each other. But a women can easily flip that and no questions would be asked it sucks a$$ honestly 😂

Jaylin - 18yo - level 9 -
2 months ago

Sex has become Soo much "paperwork" loll it makes you not even want to do it anymore. It's already PLENTY of risk ..for example aids etc . But also adding that you can wrongfully go to jail because you read the moment wrong loll . That's bad. If we're in the moment it's because we've touched each other I can't be mid stroke and then you think naww 😂😂 . Lol it doesn't work like that...yes we can stop but that doesn't mean that it wasn't consented just because u changed your mind. Loll it's safer to just use your hand . No disease's and no jail time 😁😂

Jaylin - 18yo - level 9 -
2 months ago

Yikes

Drea johnson - 28yo - level 11 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

No means no. Trusting your partner is essential but now days even married couples need a contract. If you are 100% pisitive, open, and honest with your partner this should not be an issue.

Crystal - 50yo - level 44 -
Add a comment Send

Your reaction: