6 - 211 - 1 month ago

Soo. I need couples opinions
Would u an ur partner or do u all ever think about bringing a thircd. I know my boyfriend would love a surprise threesome an i really don't think it would bother me as long as it doesn't become a regular thing .. any opinions pls share

Megan - in a relationship for 5 years - Living together - level 7

Your reaction:

Reactions (6)

4 days ago

Don't fucking do it

Teresa - 37yo - level 3 -
Add a comment Send
1 week ago

I have been a third in a couple of relationships (wild younger days) and it didn't end well either time. Couples assured me they knew they wanted this and that they were positive it wouldn't make things awkward, etc plus were friends of mine with healthy relationships and zero jealousy/self esteem issues. In both instances the girls became self conscious and picked up on things when I wasn't around from their partner - it felt awful for me. If you do this I would recommend trying to find someone you don't know that well, personally. Someone you can see more as an addition to your sex life or frankly sex toy vs a person you're close to and care about while ultimately changing the relationship. forever. I've never been in the reverse because I know I'm far too jealous and territorial for that so just my two cents from the other side.

Sierra - 32yo - level 10 -
Add a comment Send
1 week ago

Hell No!!

Sunshine - 36yo - level 2 -
Add a comment Send
2 weeks ago

My wife and I are open (her more than me). We have had a few most with another girl. I would say everytime, like every single time, I or her feel a disconnect or awkward feeling afterwards. Maybe not right away or even that night. But as a man who is in love with my partner, my orgasm is completely and truthfully just "BLAH". I learned I am either always focused on too much happening or how my spouse is feeling. Then I say "enjoy myself" and for the minutes it's all happening it is fun. I remember only one pussy. How it feels, tastes, etc...When you invite a third into your bed you remind him/her what other people feel like. Just a thought, try it out or dont. Just remember to have rules (no kissing is a good and fair rule) and just keep loving each other. J&J

J& - 30yo - level 15 -
2 weeks ago

OPEN MINDED* not relationship! #smileyemoji

J& - 30yo - level 15 -
Add a comment Send
1 month ago

You would be surprised. Don't try it if you have any doubt at all. Trust me they don't stop asking.. you will wonder in the back of your mind. Why he could even pro-form is he loves you. What you couldn't do to meet that need. Did he like her better. Never let it be with a friend. Because you won't be friends for long...don't do it

Jeanette - 37yo - level 4 -
1 month ago

Pro-form

Angela - 20yo - level 38 -
1 month ago

If he cared he wouldn't think of anyone else but you. Don't lower you self to that level.

Add a comment Send
1 month ago

Have a chat about it beforehand - just a theoretical chat and mention what you would think the rules around it would be, listen to what his rules would be and work that out together. If you decide to go ahead with it then be open during as well. If something is making you feel uncomfortable then you need a way to raise that so you can move on from it to something more enjoyable for all of you.

Luke - 30yo - level 14 -
1 month ago

Well I had rules and somewhat followed but it hurts to see a man you love even look at another person, and like it. I said stop but that didn't happen. I can only speak of what I have done and how it affects me. It's just not for me.

Add a comment Send

Your reaction: