2 - 90 - 4 weeks ago

Soo. I need couples opinions
Would u an ur partner or do u all ever think about bringing a thircd. I know my boyfriend would love a surprise threesome an i really don't think it would bother me as long as it doesn't become a regular thing .. any opinions pls share

Megan - in a relationship for 5 years - Living together - level 6

Your reaction:

Reactions (2)

1 week ago

You would be surprised. Don't try it if you have any doubt at all. Trust me they don't stop asking.. you will wonder in the back of your mind. Why he could even pro-form is he loves you. What you couldn't do to meet that need. Did he like her better. Never let it be with a friend. Because you won't be friends for long...don't do it

Jeanette - 37yo - level 4 -
6 days ago

Pro-form

Angela - 20yo - level 37 -
5 days ago

If he cared he wouldn't think of anyone else but you. Don't lower you self to that level.

Add a comment Send
4 weeks ago

Have a chat about it beforehand - just a theoretical chat and mention what you would think the rules around it would be, listen to what his rules would be and work that out together. If you decide to go ahead with it then be open during as well. If something is making you feel uncomfortable then you need a way to raise that so you can move on from it to something more enjoyable for all of you.

Luke - 30yo - level 14 -
1 week ago

Well I had rules and somewhat followed but it hurts to see a man you love even look at another person, and like it. I said stop but that didn't happen. I can only speak of what I have done and how it affects me. It's just not for me.

Add a comment Send