13 - 753 - 3 months ago

I'm in a LDR which means we don't see each other that often and when we do, we usually don't have much privacy. Despite this fact we still manage to get intimate, but we didn't get to making love yet. I know I want to take the next step, but at the same time I feel anxious and kinda scared of it. Do you have any tips to help me calm down or any tips in general about how to go about the first time? And what is your "first-time-story"?

Michaela - 20yo - level 34

Your reaction:

Reactions (13)

2 months ago

Be honest about what you're feeling and thinking. And tell your partner. Our first time was messy because we both had no idea what we were doing. If it's possible, try not to feel embarrassed. Have a sense of humor if things don't go as planned. Don't worry. Things will fall into place

Amanda - 30yo - level 37 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

I would say the right time just happens and you don't feel anxious or scared in the lead up. It is easy to say of course...so plan for privacy, not for privacy to make love.....just privacy. You'll be amazed at what transpires. Do not plan but know it will happen. Talk about the fact it will happen and then when you both know it will, it will happen naturally not when there is finally a bit of alone time.

Jasmine - 37yo - level 47 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Don't worry... Everything will be oaky.. Go with the flow

Shalini - 18yo - level 4 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

liquor

celly - 33yo - level 26 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

My first time story was getting married. Get married. Best first time ever.

Duane - level 18 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Basically just go in for it and read their body language you know you're going too far if they start to pull away

Morgan - 32yo - level 5 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Foreplay and have a drink!

Yesenia - 35yo - level 39 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Take it slow. Don't intend on the first time. Still be open to it and have protection available in the house. See what foreplay leads up to.

Madison - 16yo - level 17 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Try not to think too much. It should not happen as an obligation or in any hurry. Just go with the flow. Things will happen Naturally.

Ami - 26yo - level 11 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Let it happens naturally. Don't force anything. Take things things as they come and don't worry about it too much.

Pete - 44yo - level 39 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Your anxious because something is telling you something isn't right. Im no love expert but in a situation like your in listen to ur gut an heart!

Megan - in a relationship for 5 years - Living together - level 7 -
2 months ago

No way! That's just silly, and by this reasoning no one would ever try anything new or step out of their comfort zone. People can be anxious and nervous in new situations for a bunch of different reasons and it doesn't always mean something isn't right. Cases in point: a job interview, a first performance, asking someone out. Sometimes it just means that you're not accustomed to the new situation yet, but if you both want to try it, and communicate openly and support each other, you can help each other through the nervousness. Best of luck to you <3

Tamara - 26yo - level 33 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

just make the decision to just do it. it will take a lot of stress off your shoulders and the constant anxiety of the 'is it happening today? could this be the day? will it happen?' waiting for the perfect moment is a terrible idea. there is a reason they say 'luck comes to the well prepared'.

Markus - 28yo - level 18 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

I believe that if you are too stressed about it it means it is not the right moment yet. I felt totally relaxed with my boyfriend and everyother time I had sex. Give it a time, talk to your partner about it

Asia - 28yo - level 21 -
Add a comment Send

Your reaction:

Trending discussions

Recent discussions