5 - 411 - 9 months ago

How do you learn to trust him if in the last two years you've caught him multiple times on sex sites fake emails, Craigslist and multiple times has been caught how do you learn to trust him. "The lies, fake emails, all the profiles" how do I stop killing my self? 25yrs married, and to top it off every time i had a womans intuition on him doing anything, I ended up being RIGHT and i do have hard evidence of everything.

Evie - 48yo - level 1

Your reaction:

Reactions (5)

9 months ago

Couple's therapy is really the only advice I could have. Having a third party therapist that isn't emotionally involved in the situation can help break down the "why" behind the behavior. If it's been that consistent, at some point you have to love and care about yourself enough that you decide to make decisions to care for your well-being if there is infinite resistance to couple's therapy.

Aaron - 28yo - level 17 -
Add a comment Send
9 months ago

You probably can't... Maybe couples therapy. If you're married this long there must be a reason he recently started...

Kelly - 23yo - level 21 -
Add a comment Send
4 weeks ago

I know what you're feeling . The same thing happened to me after 40 years of marriage . People will say " something wasn't right at home " or " there had to be signs " or " not enough sex ". That's not always the case. Sometimes there are no signs and everything is like it's been for years. The sex is great and there's nothing you can ever think of that would let you know this is happening. You get along great ,have fun together, look forward to coming home at the end of the day and sharing the days' events. This blind sides you , coming out of nowhere ! I always felt so bad for people this happened to after all the years of marriage , hard work and raising a family but I never thought it could happen to us. We were special. Everyone thought so it wasn't just me being naive. Well I guess we weren't special at all. Just another statistic.

Kathy - 63yo - level 9 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Multiple times? And what did he say after the first time? Second? Third? Assuming he said something about recommitting to your relationship or you wouldn't have given him extra chances. If he betrayed you by doing something like that, and then betrayed you again by doing it again AND not keeping his commitment to do better - why are YOU asking how to trust him? He's already shown he's not trustworthy, so the answer is you DON'T! If you choose to stay for whatever the reason, so be it, but do so with your eyes wide open and without trust. Tip though, staying is not going to lead to your happiness. Take the short term loss to find the long term gain.

Misty - 42yo - level 7 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

U ya ou can’t

Kaye - 56yo - level 30 -
Add a comment Send

Your reaction: