28 - 457 - 3 months ago

My boyfriend is in the army and he recently got a promotion, what do you think is the best gift for such occasion?

DNQA - 23yo - level 19

Your reaction:

Reactions (28)

3 months ago

When I was promoted to SSGT, I was sent flowers with little SSGT Emblems throughout the bouquet. The vase was a coffee cup with my name and rank.
It was the best gift.

Danielle - 57yo - level 5 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

A new firearm

Danny - 38yo - level 7 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

Beach trip

Randy - 40yo - level 3 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

I was in the Army for 13 years. The best gift to give him is a nice cigar and whiskey if he is into that. If not, then take him to the range, or better yet; do something that you usually dont like that he does and try to bond by understanding something that is important to him.

Jason - 36yo - level 21 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

As retired military, nothing says I’m proud of you like a blowjob. Saves money too. Win win 🤓

Dave - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

Oral. Simple. It’s the best gift for every occasion.

Nate - 39yo - level 27 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

Think about what he wants recently give him a great night with the present

Joseph - 31yo - level 24 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

Mine just went to reserves and is up for promotion soon... he's a proud tanker so if he was still one i would get him something cav related. But maybe a nice watch with like an army motto he likes

Angel - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

Think about what he likes then buy it for him or either that just make him something sentimental... Doesn't have to be expensive... As long as it came from your heart ❤💯💯💯💯

Miku - 19yo - level 13 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

Fishing

Jonathan - 32yo - level 16 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

A picture with a frame of him and his father.

Amith Thomas - 24yo - level 19 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

A little bedroom role-playing in a skimpy military like costume, to bring him to "attention", and have him follow your orders.

Lynn - 55yo - level 4 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

Little gift for him n little gift for both. Like a watch n lingerie fir you to show off.

Jason - 40yo - level 24 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

A watch

Lynette - 38yo - level 32 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

Una buena navaja Victorinox. A mí novio le encantó!

Sofi - 24yo - level 34 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

A new toy or gun

Scott - 19yo - level 29 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

A great night out - fancy restaurant, all dressed up to the nines!

Duane - level 17 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

Wow... I was surprised by a lot of these responses. For me, I would have thought almost all guys would’ve answered the same: Sex. I guess, my advice is sex - but nothing really specific. You’d know his preferences better than anyone, so just set up something and run with it.

Michael - 43yo - level 31 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

Something that marks the moment, like a collectable that you wouldn't buy him on a day to say basis.

Nicole - 24yo - level 7 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

dreѕѕ aѕ a sexy нιgнer ranĸιng oғғιcer and role play тellιng нιм wнaт нeѕ done and ѕтιll doeѕ (ғor yoυ ѕιnce ''тecнnιcally'' υr нιѕ нιgнer υp aт тнaт мoмenт) тнaт earned нιм.нιѕ proмoтιon... or jυѕт dreѕѕ υp wιтнoυт вeιng нιgнer ιn ranĸ..мy вғ ιѕ ιn тнe arмy ѕo wнen ι dreѕѕ ιn нιѕ υnιғorмѕ ι jυѕт wear one oғ нιѕ jacĸeтѕ (opened), no вra, poѕѕιвly a вlacĸ g ѕтrιng (or noтнιng aт all), нιѕ нaт, and ι norмally wιll jυѕт wear вlacĸ тнιgн нιgн ѕocĸѕ. cooĸ нιм dιnner.. нave a ѕeхy deѕѕerт, тell нιм υ need тo go тo тнe вaтнrooм. go тo вedrooм lιĸe a ғew candleѕ, cнange ιnтo oυтғιт, call нιм ιn or go graв нιм and lead нιм тo вedrooм. ιт wιll coѕт lιĸe $15 вυcĸѕ ғor a ғew decenт candleѕ. everyтнιng elѕe υ already нave. goodlυcĸ!

Renee - 28yo - level 4 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

A life insurance

Rebeca - 17yo - level 3 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

A nice night out. Promotions can happen often so you dont want to exhaust any big plans!

Molly - 24yo - level 12 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

I was in the Army for seven years. One thing I appreciated that my ex-wife got me after making Sgt/E-5 was a large rectangle shadow box. Left side were Division patches where I'd been assigned, right side had unit crest I had served with, top center was a folded US FLAG, underneath the flag as worn in class A’s were ranks E-1 to E-5, my blue backed US and Cross rifles emblems, awards individual and unit, and qualification awards. She then had my CO, Platoon Leader and Platoon Sargent, write letters of advice and expectations for me to keep in the flag. Was the only thing I regretted leaving with her during the transition of the divorce as I've never saw it again.

Louis - 45yo - level 17 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

buy some new underwear and treat him to a thrilling night in

Wes - 37yo - level 18 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

A dinner date for just the two of you!

Natasha - 21yo - level 21 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

Something he can keep, a watch perhaps.

Charlotte - 22yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

If he's a social person, throwing him a bash with his people might be a great way to do it. Something he'll appreciate, maybe a barbecue. But only if he's into celebration like that.
Else, a gift from you might be something a little more physical. Wear something nice to bed, give him a back rub, treat him to his favorite position. Sexy gifts rule!

Alejandro - 26yo - level 38 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

Do something that he enjoys for example, he knows you don t like hunting. But you wsnt to give him a present so you do something he really wants you to do.

Arnau - 15yo - level 10 -
Add a comment Send

Your reaction: