33 - 590 - 5 months ago

most thoughtful gift you gave to your boyfriend?

Sharlita - 24yo - level 13

Your reaction:

Reactions (35)

5 months ago

I made a comic about our love story (with the help of an illustrator), which ended it with me asking her to be my girlfriend.

Angel - 32yo - level 31 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

I purchased my wife a class ring. Wasnt the top of the class but she never had one at all. Made me smile

Tawana - 39yo - level 11 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

I took him away for a romantic weekend for his birthday.

Klaire - 27yo - level 24 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

When his grandmother passed away I had everyone in the family give me photos of her and his grandfather. I made copies, and made him a photo book of pictures of them with a special poem about lost loved ones I wrote.

Ashley - 32yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Photo book of his Christmas with his kids

Stephanie - 36yo - level 4 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Mine is a huge Duke basketball fan but we live in New England ... so i researched if they would be coming up north... got him tickets to Duke vs Syracuse ball game for him and his cousin

Stacy - 50yo - level 43 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

For his 30th birthday I gave him 30 kinky request cards he could use one a day whenever he wanted and he loved it!

Brittney - 30yo - level 6 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

I made him a toolbelt for his job, instead of his tools I filled the pockets with little love notes.

Jennifer - 34yo - level 8 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

For his 30-year birthday, I gave him 30 presents. For a different birthday, I wrote a James Bond scavenger hunt and rented a sport car for him.

Kamie - level 14 -
Add a comment Send
4 months ago

This bomb ass pussy

Melanye - 40yo - level 4 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Maybe a little green heart to match his red wood one? The ring in my pocket when he first proposed to me? Shoes? Our trip to palermo, etc? Time away from me, haha? Flowers? Feathers? An Irish bracelet? That pizza I took on the train in portland? In fact, all food. The bag of weed for your birthday. The cbd oil. Driving across the country to SF? Nah, that was something we both planned. Idk, have I given you much thoughtful gifts? x

Diane - 34yo - level 10 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Video

Andrew - 23yo - level 28 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

I gave my girlfriend flowers delivered to her door and a ring from this website called www.jewlr.com you can customize your ring and even the ring box was a wonderful touch and you can send it to there house. I also sent a poem

Aaron - 26yo - level 25 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Photo book with all our photos collected.
Hand written challenges for every day for one month.

Ema - 22yo - level 25 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

I bottle of cologne. Well mostly for him, but i love it too!

Glenda - 45yo - level 8 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Every gift I have given him has been thought full

Kylie - 22yo - level 2 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

I'm not gay and I got this question. I don't have a boyfriend.

Grayson - 19yo - level 23 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Winter shoes, he didn't have. We have not been together for more than 5 months and that's what I gave for his birthday.

Carine - 32yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

A... Kiss?

Maja - level 6 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Smart watch / BMW advance driving lesson

Ntsiki - 35yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

I gave him a ring with a sweet inscription inside it and his name... this past Christmas I made him a jewelry box... :) I like giving him sweet things.

Finn - 21yo - level 10 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

A box with pictures of us all around and something that we always say on top

Ambriah - 15yo - level 8 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

My time 🙂 spending time together or doing something he likes but together, seeing how much he enjoys it and seeing that wide genuinely happy smile on his face is just priceless ☺️

Magda - 29yo - level 29 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

I got her wedding ring back today actually it's been gone since Jan getting fixed an she has been upset an lost without it so today I surprised her with it an she cried

Amanda - 36yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

a cool replica from his favorite movie (a knife from a movie i forget...?)

celly - 33yo - level 26 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

A hand written love letter

S❤️S - 30yo - level 11 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

One time i recieved a 3 tier heart necklace b4 he was taking a plane ride, not knowing it was the last kiss we would ever be taking! God, .R.I.P. Bullet

Randi - 37yo - level 2 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

A love book you can find online you get to answer questions and it writes your love story

Bobbie - 42yo - level 31 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

anything that reflects an interest of his. be it a handmade dagger or a bourbon cocktail set. something personal and thoughtful.

Rebecca - 26yo - level 18 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

A Photobook from our firsts few months together.

Kayna - 19yo - level 32 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Postcard with encouraging words! :)

Milena - level 23 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

My boyfriend loves whiskey. So I learned all about different whisk(e)y’s and purchased a large variety of them, glencairn glasses, and tasting logs. I gave him the gifts at Christmas, but to his surprise; I had also put together a party of friends that were interested in learning about whiskey and we hosted a whiskey tasting that looked very well put together. It was a ton of footwork for me, and I completely nerded out although never having liked whiskey before. Now we do regular tastings and I can even tell Scotch regions apart. And he asks me questions about different whiskeys and such. It was the best gift I’ve ever gave him, and I think I loved it even more than he did.

Tabitha - 38yo - level 4 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

It was few tiny gifts together but one I personally remembered most was my laminated lipstick mark for him

Poushali - 22yo - level 21 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

The most thoughtful gift I received from my girlfriend was a hand-drawn QR code with a secret message embedded in it.

Heng - level 8 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Your the only one to know that :/ I would say a trip to the place he dream to go =)

Alexy - 28yo - level 19 -
Add a comment Send

Your reaction: