3 - 180 - 4 months ago

My s.o. says he doesn't mind preforming oral sex, but he doesn't do it often, or for very long, and stops "to breathe" every like 20 seconds. It's very frustrating because oral sex is better to me than regular sex. I've tried telling him it's important to me and he makes some effort to do it more, but not a lot. I have been very generous with oral to him. When I pointed that out, he claimed I was "keeping track"and expecting tit for tat, which is not true. I tried being less generous, hoping he would take an empathetic view. He instead makes snide remarks if I go even a few sessions without going down on him. I stay well groomed and clean. I have never had this problem in previous relationships. I think he might have an oral sensory issue because he doesn't like to French kiss, which I also miss very much since being with him. I've become resentful and sexually frustrated. I love him and I don't want unsatisfying oral to come between us...how do I get past this?

Julie - 36yo - level 11

Your reaction:

Reactions (3)

4 months ago

Stop giving him oral

Katija - 22yo - level 30 -
4 months ago

I agree lol buy a wand u won't need him again lol

Semira - 42yo - level 19 -
Add a comment Send
4 months ago

well 1.maybe his breathing could frustrate him, men get ill about the strangest things. 2. I hate 2 ask but maybe because he knows how much u like it thats y he wont do it ??

Teresa - 43yo - level 10 -
Add a comment Send
4 months ago

I think you are right and he has a problem to give oral sex. Maybe he can learn to like it. You have to try to motivate him more. Sex is give and take. Don’t satisfy him before he has satisfy you. A man is much more motivated to give _before_ he is satisfied... ;-). Or try to have oral sex together in a 69 position.
On the other side, you cannot force him to like it, so maybe a alternative method could be a solution. Can he do it better with his fingers than with his tongue? Or with a toy?
(Please excuse my bad English)

Urs - 46yo - level 26 -
1 month ago

He gets upset if I don't touch him back soon enough. (If he initiates.) If I try to get him to focus on me first, then have m or both of us, he claims that's selfish of me. (Like really?!?! wtf?)
Fingers are not the same as tongue-- not even close- ask your penis..
He gets annoyed if I try to bring my toys out.

It's so frustrating. He acts like pleasing me is this huge chore, and makes me very self conscious about taking too long to finish-- which sure doesn't help- but rarely to never does the thing I tell him I like so much. When he does, it's usually like half assed effort and over in literally 3 minutes- I feel like I have tried almost everything. He is just so selfish!

Julie - 36yo - level 11 -
Add a comment Send

Trending discussions

Recent discussions