7 - 283 - 9 months ago

Should I be upset that my husband has decided to stop wearing his wedding ring? He says he knows he is married and so do I so why should he wear it? I disagree he know I feel strong about the wedding band and would prefer he wore it but he refuses! Should I let it get to me?

Kia - 34yo - level 6

Your reaction:

Reactions (7)

7 months ago

Unless he’s got a job where wearing jewelry is a safety concern, then he’s not respecting you. Him saying, he doesn’t need to wear a ring to know he’s married is projection. He’s trying to make it out that the issue is with you. A good man or woman that treats you with love and respect is proud to wear their ring.

Dave - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
8 months ago

well y r u freaking has he done something to make u question his faithfulness? y has he suddenly stoped wearing it men have a reason for doing everything !! is it 2 small or 2 big is it bothering him in some physical way ? i would just y he doesnt want 2 wear it anymore & ask him how he would feel if u took urs off?

Teresa - 43yo - level 14 -
Add a comment Send
9 months ago

After a messed up 18 yrs realtionship ( his fuck up ) if his not suddenly not wanting to wear it there's a reason why, trust your gut instinct

Semira - 42yo - level 19 -
Add a comment Send
9 months ago

YES YOU SHOULD

Katija - 22yo - level 30 -
Add a comment Send
9 months ago

His answer sounds to me like a lame excuse. I would like to now his reaction when you announce to him to stop wearing your ring too.

Urs - 46yo - level 26 -
Add a comment Send
9 months ago

Why the sudden change? Has anything else changed? I'd def go to couples counseling with him

Sara - level 21 -
Add a comment Send
9 months ago

It would definitely cause me upset!! Especially if he had no problem wearing it before! It depends, also, on how long y’all have been married. Are there other issues going on? This sounds, to me, as though he is tired of showing that he’s in a committed relationship. I could be wrong. I’m not a marriage counselor! BUT this is not my first rodeo, either and this does NOT sound right! Y’all to him about it. Tell him how you truly “ feel” about it. Not what you “think”! Big difference! See what he says! Process his response and trust your gut on his answers!! I’d love to know how it turns out! Good luck, Kia!

Deanna - 47yo - level 19 -
Add a comment Send

Your reaction: