38 - 801 - 2 months ago

Is sex still the same as it was when we first started going out or is it more or less passionate. Vibrator, batteries, pleasure, surprise, ?

Tj - 48yo - level 9

Your reaction:

Reactions (38)

2 months ago

It gets better and better, I would say from my experience. You have to be open-minded to experience new things and find out what works or doesn't work for you and your partner.

Solina - 24yo - level 23 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

If you put in effort and keep it interesting then yes, go to adult stores together, find and try something new, keep open communication about likes and dislikes and also be open minded and accepting, healthy sex life, exciting long term life.

Helena - 25yo - level 10 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

It’s actually getting better and better! I will admit, we had a lull in there. But that’s because we both got kind of comfortable. But when I asked what he wanted and what I could do to make things more exciting, he wouldn’t communicate. So I was at a loss. We got through that, thank goodness! He’s finally communicating and we are having AMAZING sex now!!! And yes, toys, role play and a little leather go a long way!! 😈 lol!

Deanna - 47yo - level 15 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

A lot better

Shameer - level 13 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

We have sex less now bc we have kids but I think it means more now then back then

Samantha - 28yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

More intense each time

Cindy - 41yo - level 13 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

It’s way more passionate! I

Megan - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Absolutely better. The passion can be so intense sometimes, when you’re both just desperate to feel one another and even the slightest touches feel good... ugh. Teasing one another throughout the day is a lot of fun too, because then you know you can’t wait to get back to one another.

The other thing is communication; I saw someone else wrote that too, and I agree 100%. When you start to talk about what works for each of you and what you both want in a sexual experience, it can get really hot. I have had the best sex of my life with my partner, all because I was willing to share what I wanted from her. Yeah, it’s embarrassing to share sometimes, but it is definitely worth it.

Mat - 30yo - level 43 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Definitely less passionate. It has become not nearly as regular because of what I consider to be games being played and less passionate due to laziness on both parts.

Katrice - level 18 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Less passionate about sex for her

Russell - 33yo - level 21 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

The shift in perception, comfort, and connection ages things differently. There's no rush of the unknown and some of the spontaneity is gone. But so is some of the fear and awkwardness. Connection and knowledge of each other's bodies grows, as well as comfort and trust. You can surrender more easily to this familiar, rich connection.
Big note: do not let things go stale and they will always improve!

Alejandro - 26yo - level 37 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

We have our ups & our ups!

Teresa - 43yo - level 9 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Way more passionate. 15 yrs together we have definitely learned how to please each other an spice things up.

Bryanna - 31yo - level 2 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

More passionate gets better every time

Amanda - 37yo - level 14 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

After 4 years, engaged and about to be married in 5 months it's still awesome. Still hot and spicy. It just gets better and better and I'm very grateful for that. We love trying new things. You have to be open minded and try new things.

Zenya - 42yo - level 30 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

It has only gotten better since than! I am very passionate in bed.

Preet - 20yo - level 6 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

I would have to say very less passionate or not at all. Before we were good together and got to be comfortable but now we are not even that close. So I do have my toys.

Heather - 40yo - level 14 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

I think the more you know your partner, the better you are together. It has seasons though. Sometimes your adventurous and sometimes a quickie is you both need. Like everything else in a relationship it's work to keep it fresh.

Pete - 44yo - level 39 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

No it has become even better

angela - 41yo - level 17 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

More intimate. Passionate.

Steve - 35yo - level 9 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Sex gets better as we get to know each other better. Even after 12 years I am still learning new things. I am learning what she likes and wants and vice versa.

Gunnar - 33yo - level 2 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Better, I know her so much more then I did bfor. So I know that she's much happier in that area.

Larry - 41yo - level 30 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

No sex is never the same but the longer u are with someone the more comfortable you and u start to try new things and have fun sex should always no matter fun yes u will think for a.min I don't want this or it's plan but promise u it will get crazu and wild

Alyssa - 30yo - level 10 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

She has check out I'm still just as passionate.

Glenn - 38yo - level 2 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

As long as you are both willing to work for it, it can be better.

Steven - 31yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Same passion, less frequent

Tai - level 5 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

More passionate because we have a better mental connection. Not afraid to use toys and be more open with each other

Lac - level 7 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

I think its less. I feel there is. Less emotion coming from him and hes just not i to it

Sara - 36yo - level 11 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

It's less passionate almost like he forces him self to try

Vanessa - 35yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

way better. the more connected and in love you are the better the intimacy.

Walter - 50yo - level 36 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Definitely gets better over time!
Especially as you both gain more confidence and knowledge about pleasing your partner.

Maxx - 26yo - level 30 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

It gets better as our emotional connection deepens.

Sara - 34yo - level 12 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Its still as enjoyable and exciting as 15 years ago

Amanda - 31yo - level 14 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Better every time

Teresa - 55yo - level 20 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Very few things are enjoyable if they do not get better with time. Keeping an open mind and trying new things is a must, in order for sex to get better. Life is about doing the same things over and over, one must get better at everything.

Lex - level 13 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

It gets better as your partner learns your body and personal preferences. Keeping an open mind and a judgement free nature to sex is key.

Ivana - 26yo - level 10 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

It gets better and better every time

Dawn - 40yo - level 4 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Even better every time

Kath - 31yo - level 20 -
2 months ago

Sometimes the spark reduces, however u get more confident along the way and with communication about preferences things get better

Robert - 30yo - level 25 -
Add a comment Send

Your reaction: