26 - 748 - 6 months ago

What's the most romantic experience you had with your partner?

Heng - level 8

Your reaction:

Reactions (26)

6 months ago

I spent months planning our engagement. I decided that what I was going to do was draw pictures of everything between the day we met, to our first kiss to trips we took together to the future, like having kids and looking at the sunset while we were old. I taped in actual photos we took together and tied in a long, drawn out love note in between all the pictures in this journal I bought. I worked on it while she was in the shower, working overtime an whenever I got any alone time (we lived together then too). I took her to the first state park we ever went to and I gave her the book and asked that she read it alone. I walked away and hid behind a tree just watching her. After about 7 minutes, she started looking around for me so I came out and approached her. She had tears in her eyes and right before she tried to hug me, I dropped down to one knee and asked her to marry me. She said yes. Then we had a nice romantic dinner with the whole restaurant to ourselves until the last five minutes, went home, and watched her favorite, then my favorite horror movie. We set the date today. I'm sure we will have many other times to rival it, but that will always be hard to top.

Drew - level 14 -
6 months ago

Congrats and wish you all the best

Madgscherly - 26yo - level 34 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

Gosh, in almost 10 years, there’s been so many! But our romance has changed. He use to surprise me with flowers, at first. I guess that was romantic. But I think the most romantic times we had were when we danced together! It was as though we had danced together for 100 lives already! It was amazing! The night we met, that’s what made me really go “WOW”, for sure!! I miss that energy from him. (Lately I feel like I’m the only one doing any changing or worrying about anything at all! How romantic, huh? Lol) So dancing was our romance!! If I have to choose out of thin air!

Deanna - 47yo - level 19 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

Drove up to the highest peak around to watch a late summer meteor shower. Packed a homemade dinner with us, had a couple drinks and made sweet love under the wide open sky. Was unforgettable

Sean - 47yo - level 6 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

We stayed in an old castle in rural Ohio his home state, for a weekend. Just the two of us. No kids. No interruptions. Lounged around naked making love over and over. It was beautiful and relaxing. He treated me like his queen.

Molly - 34yo - level 17 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

Sounds really stupid, but he showed up to pick me up for a date with flowers in his hand and instead of driving, handed me the keys to his sports car. Which was a manual. I spent the day driving us around and we went to my favorite restaurant, an art museum, and historic district. It was amazing. ☺

Jenaya - 22yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

Waking up legs all tied in a knot.

Feather - 55yo - level 5 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

for me evry moment with her it's the most romantic moment❤❤

Siimiii - 19yo - level 18 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

Candlelight dinner, he cooks for me even has a dessert planned!

Michelle - 40yo - level 30 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

The most romantic so far is laying on the couch cuddling

Kyle - level 7 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

When we drove 6 hours to the beach, arriving late at night, on a spur of the moment get-a -way.

Lauryl - 54yo - level 23 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

On our honeymoon,walking the streets of Paris. The whole experience was great.

Pete - 44yo - level 39 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

It was the weekend we reconnected after five years of not seeing him. We sat outside all weekend and talked about EVERYTHING openly and lovingly. We laughed and cried in equal amounts...

Maríajose - 41yo - level 5 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

In the jacuzzi on lake tahoe

Ra - 33yo - level 33 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

Haven't had one but I'd like to make it the most/best romantic experience she will ever have mind even goes blank when I try to think of things (thoughts and suggestions I'm excepting lol)

Justin - 33yo - level 15 -
6 months ago

Depends on what your situation is before a suggestion can be given. But maybe cook her a candlelight dinner, with flowers, give her a massage and make the evening all about her pleasure. Make it sweet and selfless, truly from the heart. She’ll never forget it! That’s just not knowing anything about y’all.

Add a comment Send
6 months ago

Romantic experience I'm 9 years in and I am still waiting for one

Bart - 39yo - level 15 -
6 months ago

Don’t wait for one!! Create one!!!

Add a comment Send
6 months ago

Either going to the hot springs and climbing that mountain or Campong on Carlsbad in the tent.

Jill - 33yo - level 2 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

Dancing together in the living room to romantic orchestral music after a great breakfast we prepared for eachother

Ramon - 24yo - level 3 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

Dancing together in the living room to orchestral music after a great breakfast we prepared for eachother

Ramon - 24yo - level 3 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

I think it’s just all the time tbh

Brandon - 16yo - level 31 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

Pillow talk 💙

Brenda - 21yo - level 16 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

Everyday I spend with her is romantic. However, the one that always outshine the others was when she had made me get on her back whilst we were out walking because my legs were hurting from working out a week prior to visiting her.

Solina - 24yo - level 25 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

Picnic in the living room. No TV. Just conversation, dinner, candles and fun

Natasha - 37yo - level 39 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

Went to a lookout in the mountains, and had an unforgettable night, full of passion and just general awe at the beauty of our planet.

Cristopher - 22yo - level 3 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

Our group-vacation to Vietnam. We went to a lot of nice places and being with just my boyfriend so far from Europe made everything more romantic. A boat trip, a bustrip, walk on the beach, dinners, city visiting.

Kelly - 23yo - level 21 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

Our suprise week at the beach for my 21st birthday

Ellie - 21yo - level 13 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

When we went to painting with a twist and did a sunset on the water together.

Re'Ana - 25yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send

Your reaction: