5 - 83 - 6 months ago

HOW many couples OUT there are into BDSM??? AND LET'S BE HONEST Y'ALL!!

Derick - 43yo - level 18

Your reaction:

Reactions (5)

5 months ago

My hubby and I are just getting into it. He is the sub. He came to me with a serious interest in it. To be honest, I’m pretty excited about it. However; we are not interested in swapping or inviting a third into our scenes! So I’ve been researching to find out if that excludes us from going to any of the clubs or anything. We’d love to check things out but don’t wanna be too uncomfortable. If you do have any tips, I’m so very open to it! I’m so happy you posted this!!! 😉😈

Deanna - 47yo - level 19 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

I had this with my ex. I loved it with him and we did the sex club scene and swapped partners. With my new soon to be husband I don't see that happening for a while. BDSM will eventually happen just because we like to be freaky but right now we are so all over each other we don't have time for anything else.

Shelby - 27yo - level 17 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

I love BDSM but he puts limits cause he is afraid of hurting me... We have found pleasure somewhere in the middle

Maryna - 24yo - level 18 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

What's that? Sorry I'm ancient

Nicole - 37yo - level 34 -
5 months ago

Bondage, discipline, dominance and submission, sadomasochism, and other related interpersonal dynamics.

Maryna - 24yo - level 18 -
5 months ago

Thank you

Nicole - 37yo - level 34 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

Never had the opportunity but interested

Ronnie - 37yo - level 26 -
Add a comment Send

Your reaction:

Trending discussions

Recent discussions