21 - 4286 - 1 year ago

Does anyone else get turned on hearing about your partners past sexual experiences?
I love to hear about my wife's sex life before me. I wish she would give me all the details.

Ronnie - 37yo - level 26

Your reaction:

Reactions (21)

9 months ago

Yes because it helps you learn what they are into and what not to do.

Jeff - 36yo - level 11 -
Add a comment Send
9 months ago

I really get turned on when she tells me about her past experiences. For some people, hearing about our partner's experiences can be difficult as they aren't secure enough. But for me, I'm confident that our sex is amazing and a lot of times, sharing our past experiences leads to us having sex right then and there!

Chris - 53yo - level 13 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

I love to hear about her past experiences. I know very little and she isn't comfortable telling me but I wish I new every little detail. Its such a turn on for me!

Ronnie - 37yo - level 26 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

I like hearing about her past sex experiences because it allows me to possibly find out something she likes, which then lets me please her more passionately, and im able to use the past to create a better future.

Daniel - level 3 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

I enjoy hearing/thinking about my husband enjoying himself and being enjoyed

Thing 2 - 31yo - level 11 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

It's one thing to want to learn how to please your spouse sexually by asking, but to be turned on by the idea of what your spouse did with other people before the marriage is gross.

Shannon - level 4 -
Add a comment Send
8 months ago

I agree with wanting to hear about my wifes past sexual experiences. It does turn me on as well, but at the same time it puts her in a vulnerable situation. I would love to hear about them all the time. It seems as though she holds back but i guess it leaves more to the imagination.

Scott - 38yo - in a relationship for 15 years - level 30 -
Add a comment Send
8 minutes ago

We were very much into her having other men sexualising she loved the thrill of a stranger having sex with her felling his cock slide deep inside pumping her hard begging foe him to blow his cum deep inside her pussy and nothing hotter then being there watching it all happening.

-
Add a comment Send
12 minutes ago

loved wife telling me about men she had before and while we were together how she go down on them begging them to do her going all the way till they exploded inside her have heard and seen many of these scenes.

-
Add a comment Send
1 month ago

My husband gets turned on with my past sexual experiences. Since the beginning, he wanted to know all about my lovers and the ways they did me. He knew I enjoyed sex. He gets turned on knowing other men used to go crazy when they had sex with me, especially when I told him about this guy i used to date. He would never let me pull off my face; he would push it into a point my face was buried in his stomach. His thing would be deep in my mouth, his balls would hit my chin till he climaxed; one time, I could not swallow his whole sperm, most of it came off my nose. My husband liked that story. Then he would ask me how hard they push it in when they had anal sex with me, how hard they did me from my ass, he knew I liked it anal. He loved all my different anal stories, I used to like dating guys who did me anal, so I had many stories. We met through one of his co-workes I used to date, with his friend, it was almost the same all the time, the first dump in my mouth, I remember he used to beg me to swallow it, and I did, I like to swallow. His second dump-load was for my ass, he rarely came in my pussy. I think he fucked my ass more than any other man, over and over; Eventually, I broke up with him, he used to brag to our friends how much I used to like it from behind. He quickly stopped talking about me when I started dating my husband, we are now just friends, and often go out to dinner with him and his new wife, my husband, knows I used to have wild sex with him. Today, with my husband, we have a perfect marriage and sex life. And yes, it's all about the sexual details we share.

-
Add a comment Send
1 month ago

A little

Dawnyel Tilley - 39yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
1 month ago

I do. A lot. I wish she could remember every little thing she’s ever done and tell me while we have sex. Been doing that for 18 happy years now, but there are details she doesn’t remember or want to share. But yes, I’d love to hear everything. It turns me on like crazy.

-
Add a comment Send
1 month ago

QwaqtsdW`£~

Robert - 35yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

I get very excited and turned on hearing about my wife's past sexual experiences. Most of the time in detail, although it is ok if she leaves out names or specifics that make who it is obvious. My ex wife and I had a sexless marriage for years and I think that hearing those details and her talking about them just proves to me that my amazing wife is a sexual being who enjoys the physical act of sex. It also reinforces that other people find my wife sexually attractive, which I find so hot. Its better than the fancy car and big house. It is a walking talking breathing trophy that not only did I win, but she chose me too. Not that my wife is a trophy wife or object to be paraded around......
Well maybe she is a little. She is fucking hot 😘 I love her so much and am so proud she is mine ♠

JOHN - 41yo - level 8 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

we have but stop because she thinks that I can't take it I don't know why she thinks that but I get turn on so much hear she and can picture her

IVAN - 34yo - level 3 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

I do!! People think i am weird. I like to hear every little detail...unfortunately my partner only knows how to summarize..lol

Rohan - 44yo - level 23 -
Add a comment Send
4 months ago

When you realize for the first time it is a turn, it is surprising, but also completely normal. We are only human. I hope your wife spills details for you. Try asking her more questions about specific experiences. When my husband would prompt me with questions, sometimes he dedicated hours to asking questions. It made men feel like he was genuinely interested in learning more about my feelings/emotions (made me feel, being the key words....:I didn’t say that my notion was accurate on that). I still took advantage of the questions I was asked. While he was searching for a turn on and getting turned on, talking through my experiences allowed me to talk about certain pains and abuse and I felt like I had very positive counseling sessions and without the presence of a doctor.

HusbandDone - 43yo - level 8 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

I think it’s more, our mind trying to imagine our significant other being pleasured by someone other than us.
A real volatile situation. The last thing you want is for her to tell you about her past experiences with a glee in her eye. So as long as you stroke your current men and tell them they’re the best they’ve ever had, I think you ladies will be ok...

jamie - 37yo - level 36 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

To hear about my partner past secual experience is upsetting to me.And I don't even like him to talk about his past experience

Maggie - 45yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

Awe my hubby is so sweet ! Keep up the gd work guys .:D #universelovesusall

-
Add a comment Send
9 months ago

No!

Sharna - 34yo - level 21 -
Add a comment Send

Your reaction:

Trending discussions