178 - 17206 - 1 year ago

Should you have sex with your partner even if you aren't in the mood but be/she is?

Amanda - 45yo - level 22

Your reaction:

Reactions (178)

1 year ago

No. If my wife wasnt in the mood I wouldn't want her to feel like she needs to have sex with me. That's not a wifes responsibility. No one is owed sex.

Gary - 29yo - level 1 -
1 year ago

Really

Carlos - level 1 -
11 months ago

Y’all, that’s not what the question is asking. It’s saying even if you aren’t in the mood but your partner is, do you have sex with them? Not the other way around.

Lucy - 22yo - level 8 -
8 months ago

Lol right

Kay - 30yo - level 1 -
6 months ago

Like right now

Samuel taylor - 42yo - level 1 -
5 months ago

Yes. Like yesterday right now

Jamie - 44yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

Thanks for answering my question. My husband and I have always been honest with each other about sex. I remember one of the first things he told me was that if I'm just doing it to for him, or just to please him, he'd rather wait for another day. The last thing he wanted was to think I was doing it just because he wanted it.
On the other hand, there are times when I'm not really in the mood (or I don't think I am), but it's just because I'm tired, etc. There are times when I’ve said yes to sex when I wasn't really feeling it, but then as soon as we start kissing or making out, I'm so glad he did and it's suddenly game on!
I even told him that the next time I say I'm tired at the end of the day, etc. I want him to try kissing me anyway because sometimes I just need a push to get into it. Of course, he has refused, despite the fact that I know we'd have a lot more sex than we do.

Amanda - 45yo - level 22 -
1 year ago

Your husband sounds like a gentleman. Bless you both!

Tee - level 5 -
9 months ago

Thanks for this. Ive done and said things that I really wasnt down for just to please my boyfriend and it wound up biting me in the ass. He just wanted me to speak up and tell him what I was truly feeling. This really affirmed it all. Thank you.

Joshua - 29yo - level 1 -
8 months ago

Thank you for saying this because I have done that as well and my gut is telling me its going to bite me in the ass later. Idk if the biting is going to be good or bad. Question, for you, Joshua if you don't mind me asking did the bite turn out good or bad??

Kay - 30yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

Yes, within reason. If your partner is emotionally or physically abusive and sex makes you feel worse, obviously having sex just for them is not the greatest plan. However, if you are in a monogamous relationship and one of you has a higher sex drive, you both need to learn to compromise and figure out what works for both of you. If one of you wants to have sex three times a day and the other wants to have sex once a month, it’s not fair to just have sex once a month. Everything else in a relationship is a compromise. I don’t know why people think sex shouldn’t be. Also, oral sex is something you can do to show your partner you care even when you don’t particularly feel like having sex yourself. Bottom line: don’t be selfish. Sex is a relationship need just like communication, non-sexual touch, and quality time. If you are constantly refusing sex to your partner, maybe you should ask yourself how you would feel if you partner stopped meeting the relationship needs that are important to you. A relationship goes both ways.

Laci - 33yo - level 19 -
7 months ago

I totally agree here! It's about compromising!

Alice - 25yo - level 7 -
6 months ago

Yes it's not broke don't fix it sex is good but like getting to know each other is good too and got to find out how to do both at the same time like got to answer a question before I thrust

Add a comment Send
1 year ago

No. If you do not want to have sex, you shouldn't force yourself. It could create negative feelings associated with the activity that could make it more difficult to get in the mood at other times. This is especially true if your partner is pressuring you or trying to make you feel guilty for not wanting to.

Danielle - 23yo - level 21 -
9 months ago

I have sex with my partner Nathan even though I might not be in the mood. It does seem to back fire and create negative feelings that I tend to harbor towards having sex with him. Nathan trends to be very insecure about our togetherness and always seem to think that he's not good enough for me or that I am not interested in him anymore. This is why I tend to have sex with him even if I am not in the mood.

Brian - 50yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

Well, I would rather she be in the mood. I want more than just her body in the moment. I need to connect emotionally and physically during sex. I Really want that with the woman I am married to. If she is too busy or preoccupied to show some real attention AND intention, I’d rather we not do it. Just saying to me “I will never deny you” is not the same as saying to me “I want you, I need you, I desire you.” Pity sex is shitty sex.

Cordell - 40yo - level 20 -
1 year ago

I couldn’t agree more!! I feel the same way’. Although I’ve never said no to m hubby, in 10 years, unless I was sick or had a migraine. Not out of a sense of obligation, but out of desire for him! I never do not want to have him! Except for 1st thing on the morning, I must admit! I’m not a morning person... for. ANYTHING!! I’m a total bitch until I’ve had 2 cups of coffee.. lol’ ( I hate that! I wanna be better at that but I just can’t! I’ve tried sooo hard!) But he also doesn’t ask or try during those times! But he has told me no! I feel rejected then! ( emotionally) I know, it’s stupid! But I’d rather have no sex than, what I call a charity fuck! But I think I feel so strongly at those moments, because I’m wanting to make love, not fuck! I’m needing that true emotional plug in. Make sense? I sure hope so!

Deanna - 47yo - level 19 -
2 months ago

I totally agree. My bf I been with is like that he likes that 1st thing to wake up to morning wake up but when I want it its always no.

Rachel - 41yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

If there is safety in the relationship, being intimate and serving on your spouse can be beneficial. I find I can almost always get in the mood after we've started anyway so it almost always brings us closer together.

That being said, if there is a lack of safety in the relationship, be it emotional or physical, it's important to honor your own emotions and not do something to you don't feel safe doing. I've found when I chose to be intimate because I thought it was the right thing to do but I wasn't comfortable with it, it always hurt our relationship more in the long run than if I had just said no initially

Charlynn - 27yo - level 37 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

No. I want my partner and me to feel at comfortable and wanting to have sex too. It is so much better when the feeling is mutual.

If this mutual craving is never happening there might be deeper problems or insecurities in this case it would be really good to have a talk about what's bothering you or your partner and try to resolve it :)

Yuri - 27yo - level 32 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

Sometimes Sweet persuasion is mood changing & other times not so much. Depends if it's a grey situation or black & white. Black & White..Nope. Grey...talk with me Sweetie 😉😉😘

Mary - level 19 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

No if it is not comfortable for
ME or I’m not in the mood that means I wont enjoy it

Georgios - 21yo - level 12 -
10 months ago

Your own enjoyment it's not the one that is important. It's the need of your partner that the question is asking about. Should you do it for your partners benefit our not?

Antione - 25yo - level 11 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

No, sex should be enjoyable for both sides. If you don't want to at the moment you should say no.

Sara - 21yo - level 46 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

As long as you give it willingly and not resentful.

Spencer - 37yo - level 43 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

I say ABSOLUTEY.. C'mon guys, this is what we are meant for! To be there for his woman, a man must place HER needs far and beyond his own!! We TRAIN FOR THIS!! So quit complaining, rub some dirt on it, and get in the game!!

Sean - 54yo - level 30 -
Add a comment Send
10 months ago

If physically able. My mood changes once I get started :)

-
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

I have the opposite problem. My bf never seems interested, never initiates, always makes it feel like it's an obligation. If I never initiated or expressed intent I worry I'd have no sex life.

Justine - 35yo - level 1 -
6 months ago

Mine is exactly the same...i feel for you i really do. It hurts my feelings bad and idk how to change it

-
2 months ago

Me three. Which I know what attracted to me I just heel bad if I get denied.

Rachel - 41yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

I am always in the mood for my ol man I crave him n love feeling him inside me always

Tina - 41yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

Should is a funny word. But in general, yes. There are many times you should do things you don’t want for your partner and vice versa. That’s the partnership. Sometimes you won’t and that’s fine but some of the time you should do it for them just like anything else in the relationship you may not “feel” like doing. Not supporting their sexual needs isn’t healthy so there should be a balance between both partners.’ Needs.

Ebony - 33yo - level 6 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

This is a very common issue with a ton of couples, including me and my husband. We are both currently reading Come As You Are by Emily Nagoski, a sex researcher/educator and I HIGHLY recommend it. There are some kind of uncomfortable parts but it has really helped me/my husband understand our attitudes, perceptions, feelings, etc. toward sex. Good luck! 😊

Kimberly - 45yo - level 39 -
11 months ago

Come As You Are is a FANTASTIC book and incredibly educational. And funny!

Dayna - 40yo - level 32 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

It depends. I would say yes for the most part. My partner has shut me down numerous times because she isn't in the mood. I however have always had sex when she wanted to. Granted, I'm hornier than she is and I initiate it more often so I understand where she's coming from. I just always want to please her. I know she wants to please me too, but its different when I'm coming at her pretty much daily. I'll put it like this: if you have a healthy sex life, then it's ok to refuse sometimes. If you're barely ever in the mood and your partner is always left wanting, you better get your ass in the mood.. make or female.

Drew - level 14 -
1 year ago

Male* or female

Drew - level 14 -
1 year ago

If she is barely in the mood, the problem is not sexual motivation but the lack of it stemming from a deeper rooted disconnect that needs to be resolved. If it's a disrespectful relationship, she wouldn't be able to feel close to him, forget about agreeing to have sex with him.

Tee - level 5 -
9 months ago

But, what if a person finds him or herself in a situation where due to a health emergency such as insulin reaction from your own diabetes that happened too suddenly during intercourse, you have to stop intercourse, but your partner still wants sex and tries to coerce you more than 3 times to continue even though you told him you have to stop sex and eat to raise your bloodsugar level? That happened to me. So, I told my now ex-boyfriend that I needed to stop sex due to insulin reaction and that I meeded to eat to raise it to not pass out. He said "But I didn't get to complete." (His way of saying "to orgasm). So, I reiterated what I'd just said. He repeated his response with what came off as anger, grabbing me, lightly. I got up, got something to drink, and he then asked me for a BJ. I said that I stil need to eat to raise my bloodsugar, but that I guess I could give him that instead of intercourse cus then "I might not pass out at the end of that action like I would intercourse at this point." To which he responded "Okay." So, I gave him a BJ. He let me despite my health. I ate then passed out because I hadn't gotten to eat in time. But, he got what he wanted despite my insulin reaction not having been handled in time. I asked a sexual assault hotline if what he did was illegal. They said that yes it was cus sexual coercion is a crime, especially in the case of a health emergency. In my case, it is the equivelant of rape due to insulin shock situation and his unwillingness to allow my health issue to first be taken care of before jos wants were satiated via me giving him that sexual act.

-
1 month ago

Oh wow....good job he is your ex now . Your health comes first no matter what. He was very selfish and uncaring. In this case No is defo No...end of!

Candise - 40yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

Quick answer is yes. You should also workout when you don't feel like it and take the trash out when you don't feel like it.

Pete - 45yo - level 41 -
1 year ago

So you think sex should be treated as a chore?

Tee - level 5 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

In this social climate of course not.

Fred - 40yo - level 33 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

Yes if it's been awhile

Josh - 35yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

No if they truly love you they can understand

Jonathan - 30yo - level 6 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

How about if you are truly attracted to them you at keast give them a chance to turn you on and not deny and reject any kind of interaction all together

Tobi - 40yo - level 11 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

I believe that romance is always a good thing, hugging and kissing, massaging and loving on each other. If that leads to sex, which it often does, it's better than a pregnancy planned intercourse

Dakota - 29yo - level 4 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

I mean it depends on how long it's been like if we're married technically it's not rape that ass is mine but respectfully like yeah no cuddling or something wait till she goes to sleep and just rub one-off

Add a comment Send
6 months ago

No wait for them

Add a comment Send
7 months ago

A piece you pass down is a piece you'll never have

Matt - level 6 -
Add a comment Send
11 months ago

No. It'll be akward! You'll be able too tell if they don't want to.

Quenny - 33yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
12 months ago

I have before... depending on the mood. Once things began i got into it and glad i gave in.

Heather - 34yo - level 1 -
6 months ago

Are yall a couple?

-
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

I say do what feels right.

Kate - 26yo - level 22 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

Yes...its a give and take. You won't always be in the mood at the same time. This goes both ways if you want sex and he isn't in the mood he should also put your needs first. Its about putting the needs of your partner before your own.

Emily - 35yo - level 9 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

Most definitely. If you meet each other's needs then you know if cheating goes on they just wanted to cheat. It's their character not circumstances.

tonya - level 14 -
Add a comment Send
1 week ago

Yes satisfying your partner is just as important as being satisfied

Christopher - 35yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
1 week ago

yes i would because once we start im happy I did...its the initial start that I gotta get over. its usually cuz I'm being lazy. once i feel it im like yesss thank God i decided to do it. besides, if i don't do it, someone else will 🙄

Elizabeth - 34yo - level 10 -
Add a comment Send
1 month ago

I think you should atleast try but within reason. If after trying still not working...then should not force it. But having said that...if you find yourself always saying no then you need to check yourself what the problem is. And the same principle goes both ways. Talk about it...see what the issue is. Its reasonable to say no sometimes but should not be a common occurrence or just because you can't be bothered. Most defo a woman should not be forced to do it when on her monthly period. And no one should be forced regardless....should be mutual understanding and respect. But atleast make the effort unless genuinely cannot indulge. It should not be treated as some kind of obligation under any circumstances.

Add a comment Send
1 month ago

I say yes because even if ur not in the mood once things get going any normal male or female should start to get into the mood. So I say go with it and see what happens.

Sarah - 35yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

If my Girl Friend says no, that's what it means, you have your hand

Jeremy - 46yo - level 1 -
1 month ago

Hahaha....I love that...

Add a comment Send
2 months ago

It depends really like sure it's ok to say no I your not feeling it but your partner shouldn't make you feel guilty about your choice either. But if you are no all the time then maybe you should try it it just might put you in the mood.

Desirea - 31yo - level 4 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

It depends, if I'm really out of it and need sleep I'd push to say I'm too tired but give kisses to reassure we're okay and I'm not mad lol. But if I'm continually tired I would make myself wake up a bit to have some passionate time, sometimes you gotta get into it to really feel the mood too.

Meli - 22yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

Yes...coming from a Christian point of view the Bible actually answer that question. We are to submit to our partner to help prevent infadelity.

Peter - 49yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

Yes i would have sex if shes in the mood and im not

Michaela Mackey - 24yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

Yes

Dawnyel Tilley - 39yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Nice

Salman shah - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

It depends on how sick you're feeling. But if you're in a loving, committed relationship your partner should respect how you feel and the fact that you're not in the mood. There's always room for compromise but your partner should not force the issue.

Heather - 30yo - level 13 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

OMG. When you are in a loving relationship it isn’t about you is your partner I would do anything within reason to please my wife irrespective of weather I was in the mood. I get more pleasure pleasing her more than myself isn’t that what marriageB or relationships are about . Answer me this how many people do things on a one night stand and wouldn’t in a relationship answer the one night stand they want too impress the partner it doesn’t matter . My wife sometimes we have sex and she doesn’t really want to because my sex drive is higher than hers she loves me and Gets pleasure out of Pleasing me and after saying how wonderfull it was. Eg I buy my wife flowers now and again I to see her face light up aw that you. Not bothered about the cost and the only pleasure I get seeing my wife’s happy face. If sex is ever about you and what or don’t want or don’t like only be single . . Question how many times have you got off with someone moaned and groaned is so good etc when it’s not ? Relationships in time get stale you have to make more of an effort to keep that fire burning otherwise you it ends in affairs or a sex less marriage and complaining about on the internet.
Just a thought and my opinion 👍🏻

-
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Yes most definitely

Patricia - 35yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

I think it is good to say yes whenever possible... not always but definitely most of the time.

Laura - 49yo - level 2 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Yes

Drew - 32yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

I would always say no if the woman or the man isn’t into having sex then the moment itself is ruined but not only that it’s personal space being invaded and you may not realize it but you actually feel abused.... always respect your partners wishes

Billy - 44yo - level 25 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

No there are other days

Melissa - 40yo - level 3 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

Yes we all have needs possibly at different times

Julie - 46yo - level 16 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

Yes

Melissa - 43yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

No

Audrey - 38yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

Oh, try to me cutt.us/meeliza

-
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

In the name of compromise I have..and turned out great though I didnt feel for initially.

Shaz - 29yo - level 11 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

Yes. Yes I would definitely do so.

Harvest - 42yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

very good to know about yours

santhosh - 26yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

she very happy to join with couples

santhosh - 26yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

Yes, there are always going to be times she's sacrificed her feelings to be sure I am happy or just to make sure every thing seems okay being the strong woman she is. I am fine with that and would no doubt put my mood aside for her needs and wants.

Christina - 32yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
8 months ago

me. Why not sometimes that's just your duty.

Melissa - 43yo - level 14 -
Add a comment Send
8 months ago

I personally do but I don't like that I need to. We've been together for a long time and the sexual spark just died for me many years ago. We've tried everything but the reality is there's just no getting it back.
Relationships are give and take. I give in this way and he gives in other ways.
People need to find what works for them so there's not always a right answer on this one.
Unless of course coercion is involved. Then it's simple cause that is a crime.

Kyla - 36yo - level 22 -
Add a comment Send
8 months ago

Yes, you should! If, you don't give it to him someone will give it to him with no problem. Neither husband nor wife is obligated to have sex with each other but it shows that you are not selfish and you care about their needs as well.

Kay - 30yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
8 months ago

Yes. Sometimes, but if you really are upset, hurt, or mad then this would probably only make you feel worse in the long run.

Holly - 38yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
8 months ago

No that's disrespectful to your spouse and can be considered forceful if made to have sex with spouse weather or not warranted by the other

Tabitha - 35yo - level 15 -
Add a comment Send
8 months ago

100%u do u harden the fuk up own that shit and be best on ground

anonymous - 43yo - level 3 -
Add a comment Send
8 months ago

For me, it wouldn't take much to get in the mood! She is Crazy Sexy! And I will stop traffic if necessary to satisfy her!😁

David - 57yo - level 9 -
Add a comment Send
9 months ago

Of course. Wouldn't you want them to do it for you?

Kerri - 38yo - level 9 -
Add a comment Send
9 months ago

Yes

Dann - 58yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
9 months ago

Sure if your partner let's you off the hook sometimes with no force then you should return the favor. Teamwork!!!!

Brenda Aubrey - 51yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
9 months ago

Yes

-
Add a comment Send
9 months ago

Yes I think so , just its easier to end up having sex if time is made to lay alone and to keep the topic about memoirs and positive things.

It's so hard to even think about sex if your thinking of nothing but the weight of the world crushing down on your shoulders.

At least for me it is I may be different than everyone else to.

Not h as being sex doesnt me I dont love my wife Nicole - it's that It never has time to cross my mind.
I worry all the time about everything .

Its aging me , aging me really bad..
But I still Nicole everyday through every arguement caused by stresses most people never have to fear.
And the fears and strain never goes away .
Never.

Keith - 45yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
9 months ago

Yes, as long as it wasnt forced. I always want to please my man

Sarah - 36yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
9 months ago

It depends on the details. If you're in real pain physically or there's a major emotional issue (like death in the family, etc...) then No 0bviously but u should try to please him especially if he'd do the same for you

Aimee n Rocky - 44yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
9 months ago

Yes

Thomas - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
9 months ago

Depends on how things in.our relationship have been
If I don't feel neglected, then for sure ,otherwise No way!

Shay - 57yo - in a relationship for 39 years - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
9 months ago

Yes. Hey down and get funky.

Brian - 50yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
9 months ago

It depends, sometimes I'm not in the mood but he knows that when my depression get bad I wont be in the mood but afterwards I feel a lot better. So sometime I have to tell him that I'm willing to try but hes going to have to probably put in more foreplay than usual. But if you really arent in the mood and you know it wont change than he should be considerate of that, likewise if it has been going on for a while where you haven't been in the mood maybe you should think about ways to help get yourself in the mood.

Genevieve - 29yo - level 20 -
Add a comment Send
9 months ago

Yes compromise is the key

Shawna - 37yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
9 months ago

Yes

Shawna - 37yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
9 months ago

Yes, making sure one anoanotheris satisfied is important in a relationship.

Mimi - 37yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
9 months ago

Something that would be very special and very sweet and tender complete as a couple with joy and respectful each other's Love and honesty do God happiness do everything to have the drawing peace and satisfaction for life together forever

Dwayne - 59yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
9 months ago

Yes i'm allways in the mood for sex

Corey - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
10 months ago

Sometimes starting sex can get you in the mood. I would say yes especially if you experience low sexual frequency and want to get your groove back.

Nicole - 42yo - level 18 -
Add a comment Send
10 months ago

I think in a healthy relationship, it's important to understand how both the partners stand when it comes to sex. I feel that you should have sex with your partner when you're in the mood as well. Sex becomes great when both the partners are in the mood of doing it and you're not just doing it for tgeir sake. And if you have a nice and understanding partner, they'll definitely understand that.

Priyangi - 19yo - - level 45 -
Add a comment Send
10 months ago

Hi amanda

Kamal - 36 ans - niveau 1 -
Add a comment Send
10 months ago

Yep to some degree. If you are held to the standard to always be nice, courteous and loving with your spouse, when when you don't feel it, why is sex any different??? 🤔

Shaw - 30yo - level 9 -
Add a comment Send
10 months ago

YES!!

Daniel - level 4 -
Add a comment Send
10 months ago

I think it's a complicated question. No, you shouldn't have sex just for your partner when you don't want to have sex.

However, if you would want to have sex, but are not in the mood (yet).. I do think that, if you want, you can try to get in the mood. If you know your partner has a higher libido and you want to try and meet them more in the middle. Prepare yourself. Do what helps you to get in the mood. Take a long shower or bath (together), lights some (scented) candles. Wear something you feel sexy and confident in.
Also talk to your partner what they can do to help you get in the mood. Cuddling. Giving you a massage, kissing you in a specific way or place. Telling you certain stuff. Maybe experiment with it. Places to have sex, positions, props. Try to find things that really turn you on and want to make you come back for more.

Geesje - 29yo - level 21 -
Add a comment Send
10 months ago

Have fun is more berfect than sex ....as my exp.

Sam - 39yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
10 months ago

Sometimes

Martin - 45yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
10 months ago

Hell yea

Charity Barnaby - 34yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
10 months ago

Yep

Kevin - 52yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
10 months ago

I do then I get in the as soon as he starts.

Quintana - 43yo - in a relationship for 12 years - Married - 2 - Ceres ca, United States - level 11 -
Add a comment Send
10 months ago

A Godly marriage is the best! The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. ...

Rick - 50yo - level 6 -
Add a comment Send
10 months ago

My husband nags me and picks me a part till I am pissed off and I give him some but I dont enjoy it

Tabitha - 35yo - level 15 -
10 months ago

Hi

Kamal - 36 ans - niveau 1 -
Add a comment Send
10 months ago

If I see or sense that he's in the mood, it turns me on... and I think it's that way for him...lol and we do it. Almost every night. We may skip a night or 2 every 2 weeks ... we are making 13 yrs next month. And I can't complain...

Tonya - 33yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
10 months ago

Absolutely

Jessie - 29yo - level 9 -
Add a comment Send
11 months ago

Most definitely

-
Add a comment Send
11 months ago

Hell yes never pass on a piece of ass at home

Wade - 44yo - level 1 -
10 months ago

Be cause if it happens over a d over she WILL go elsewhere

Wade - 44yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
11 months ago

Absolutely let him/her attempt to get you in the mood. Yes, if my partner is in the mood and willing to try to put me in the mood for mutual desire then I will try...and we end up having a great time.
However, If I'm in the mood and my boyfriend isn't, I wish he would try or let me try to get him in the mood. But he doesn't. He'll say okay, and just as we are getting started he pulls away, makes up an excuse and leaves the bedroom to go do a chore or goes to talk to our roommates, or he's too tired and rolls over and goes to sleep, etc. 😥

Kristin - 43yo - level 3 -
Add a comment Send
11 months ago

I personally would most of the time but not always. I would not, however want her to if she really does not want to.

Jared - 33yo - level 20 -
Add a comment Send
11 months ago

Yes.....of course .....unless its a medical/pain thing.....otherwise......suck it up buttercup .....we should always try to venture a bit out of our comfort zone if necessary.....thats the kinds of stuff that will build a stronger .....more devoted relationship. Although if it is a painful or medicinal.reason ......then by all means.....it's a definite NO.....but be honest with your partner and explain that he/she is still loved and desired but unfortunately it just won't be a good idea for tonite at least.

Jeff - 55yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
11 months ago

No.

Dayna - 40yo - level 32 -
Add a comment Send
11 months ago

I don't think in a relationship there should ever be a time where one partner is not interested. Because as a couple you should be aware of each other's emotions feelings xcetera. Also there is a way to entice one another if you notice or assume that your partner might not give you the answer you are hoping for. It's all about presenting yourself in a sensual exotic way.

Yvonne - 33yo - level 11 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

Absolutely....first of all as a christian the bible says w