48 - 567 - 5 months ago

How did it feel when you knew you were in love?

Heng - level 8

Your reaction:

Reactions (48)

5 months ago

I was terrified. I was so used to being alone and keeping things bottled up. I had so many walls built up around me. I even forewarned the man I was falling in love with that I'm a hard person to love and it was hard for me to trust and let people in. He promised me within a month he would knock all my walls down...he sure enough did...he mesmerized me and to this day still does. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. He saved me from myself. I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with him. I thank God every day for placing him in mine and my daughters life.

Savannah - 30yo - level 9 -
5 months ago

s

Heng - level 8 -
5 months ago

sf

Heng - level 8 -
5 months ago

sorry

Heng - level 8 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Oh my gosh? I first experienced heart racing when I met the love of my life, blushing, excitement! It was an amazing feeling and I still feel it now every second I’m with her ♥️

Carmie - 26yo - level 4 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Feels like your inlove, flying and inspired

Candy - 39yo - level 2 -
5 months ago

https://media.giphy.com/media/bYBbM6iFTfdHa/giphy.gif

Heng - level 8 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

The best thing to ever happen to me

Nicholas - level 6 -
5 months ago

Love bring out the best of us

Heng - level 8 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

For me it was a state of mind-boggling, astounding vulnerability in which i never saw coming. I couldn't help the way I felt and I couldnt change the place i was at with him at that moment when i realized i might be falling in love with him. A part of me wanted to slow myself down or start us over in a different stage of our lives because of the lifestyle we were both living. I knew that what brought us together was quite promising going to play a role in tearing us apart. I felt like i had no control of myself, my thoughts, or my feelings and i felt so open to being hurt . Felt vulnerable. I remember being scared to death to own the feeling of love i had effortlessly developed and i couldnt understand why i was happy, excited and content at the same time... anxious for what was next but afraid of what i would loose in the event i followed my heart and took a leap of faith. I proceeded with caution and knew id never know till i tried. I knew that every second spent with the someone i knew i had fallen in love with would be worth it if i went forward not planning on ever having to back up. Things got trying, times got hard and trust was broken time and time again. Felt like it made us stronger and we kept fighting to gain assurance and security from one another knowing we had something different from all the rest. We only lacked trust and respect which didnt come easy but we made it. Trust and respect are our main struggles still today seven months later and they have never come in an abundance. Now i sit here tonight ready to give up because i dont feel that the love is truly worth the pain we both go thru every day. We fight and tear down our love every day and spend more time now days tearing our love down but not enough time building and replacing the painful damage we created when we were angry and fighting. Now we dont have near as much as we started and it should be the other way around. Over the last seven months we should have built so much love & stability

Heidi - 35yo - level 6 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Safe. Tired, I didn't realize how much work everything else had been. To finally be able to just be flaws and all me was like a vacation.

David - 47yo - level 31 -
5 months ago

It is a wonderful relief to be real

Heng - level 8 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Amazing. To finally say how I felt for so long was a weight lifted off me shoulders and to hear it back was wonderful. It gave me butterflies and still does!

Kristyn - level 21 -
5 months ago

haha, it is a wonderful feeling that I wish I will remember even when we are old.

Heng - level 8 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Crazy. I was so young so it was hard to realize but once I knew, I was set for life

Makayla - 23yo - level 12 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Safe

Lottie - 25yo - level 16 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

It was like a sense of relief. I knew I had found my one, my person, my everything. The only person that mattered, the only person that made a difference in my life. It was this insane overwhelming blessing of a feeling and I replay it in my head over and over everyday. She is my love, the love of my life.

danielle - 16yo - level 6 -
5 months ago

s

Heng - level 8 -
5 months ago

We all need someone that matters, we all need someone to live this life with. I hope the love between you two can only grow in the future

Heng - level 8 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Like nothing makes sence and everything is the best mess its ever been. The hard part is the feeling like its unrequited.

Stupiderest - 50yo - level 4 -
5 months ago

s

Heng - level 8 -
5 months ago

That is a terrible fear, but love does not always make sense, we can only do our best and love who we choose to love

Heng - level 8 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Fear and excitmentñ

Alicia - 23yo - level 36 -
5 months ago

fear of getting hurt, excited for all the possibilities

Heng - level 8 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

It was the scariest thing in the world that I couldn't stay away from... Still is.

Shaunda - 35yo - level 29 -
5 months ago

haha, nicely said

Heng - level 8 -
5 months ago

Perfect!!! That’s just what I was thinking :)

Jen - 43yo - level 30 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Confusion and scared.

Makke - 29yo - level 13 -
5 months ago

Me too

Heng - level 8 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Felt a whole new kind of happiness ... Felt like a small kid...feeling all bubbly inside... Was smiling all the time... Waking up looking forward to the day ahead... From the I realized I'm in love with priyashan... He became my happiness... And still is...

Natalee - 24yo - level 6 -
5 months ago

I hope you two will continue to feel this way in the years to come.

Heng - level 8 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Honestly, after 32 yrs. of.marriage, i don't remember!!
It gets jumbled with initially and all the other moments that I looked up to see his face and have that feeling reaffirmed!

JL - 54yo - level 2 -
5 months ago

32 years! That is incredible, it is wonderful that you still share the same passion about love after all these years.

Heng - level 8 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Terrifying and exciting at the same time. I was terrified because I've never truly felt in love before and it was all new to me. But I was excited since it was with the person that I truly hold dear to my heart. The moment I knew I was in love, I was in a different country for school and I knew that I had to tell her, so I waited until I came back to the States and it couldn't have been any better.

Solina - 24yo - level 24 -
5 months ago

I so glad that it worked out for you guys. I hope with this love, you two can overcome all hardship of this world.

Heng - level 8 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

I was filled with joy, excitement and fear

Woody - level 1 -
5 months ago

Me too

Heng - level 8 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Refreshing. I knew it was a passionate love, unlike my other loves Ive had which were more puppy love. It felt so good to have someone with me and know I'm not alone anymore.

Kaitlin - 20yo - level 4 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

It felt right, like all of the pieces of my life had fallen into place and finally made sense. I remember thinking “Why haven’t we been doing this the whole time, it’s wonderful.”

Kaile - 18yo - level 10 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

When I reached a point that I realized that I didn't want to tackle life without her by my side, that was when I knew...

Courtney - 42yo - level 14 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

It was slightly freightening, to be honest. But once I got over my own head, it felt like my heart was going to never stop pounding. My stomach would constantly flutter, like there were hummingbirds in slow motion zipping around in there. I had a sense of KNOWING I'd spend forever with this girl, and try my hardest to overcome any and all obstacles to make it work. Like I said earlier.... It was a scary feeling... But also a warm feeling of finally being home.

Ryan - 38yo - level 25 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Very complete. I finally met my other half.

Barbi - 51yo - level 40 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Happy for once , i feel safe and at home with him.
Definitely one of the lucky ones to fall inlove for the first time with my soulmate ❤❤❤❤

Kerusha - level 9 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Safe, calm and comfortable

Rebecca - 33yo - level 22 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Scary and amazing

Lenitha Wedholm - 30yo - level 21 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Felt good and scary

Chris Noel - level 5 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Graet

Alton - 49yo - level 4 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Scary

anonymous - 29yo - level 2 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

At hello

Ashley - 27yo - level 6 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Happy. Overjoyed

Vellar - 48yo - level 24 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Felt like i wanted to scream out loud 🗣Watahhh

anonymous - 42yo - level 3 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

The happiest frustration of my life. I was trying to reserve and defend my heart, but she stole it away with a swiftness unknown to man

Greg D. - 28yo - level 18 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

The constant desire to be around them

angela - 41yo - level 19 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Exhilarating & Scary!

Mary - level 18 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Like nothing in the world could hurt us. I am in pure bliss.

Larissa - 29yo - level 3 -
5 months ago

I hope that you two will overcome the hardship of this world

Heng - level 8 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Scared but totally amazing and in awe

Sunnie - 40yo - level 4 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

The whole room felt like it stopped and she was the only one there with me ❤️

Mariah - 31yo - level 12 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Amazed, shocked

Tracia - 43yo - level 5 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Scary. Because love requires a vulnerability that leaves you open to be hurt.

Mia - 39yo - level 13 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Nervous and excited

Rena - 29yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

I was nervous, butterflies in my stomach, excited

Maja - 19yo - level 23 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Excitement, joy, anxiety

Michael - 50yo - level 10 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Love is a commitment... Not an emotion

Justin - 29yo - level 7 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Great like I was on top of the world

Michael - 35yo - level 9 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Butterflies in my stomach, the tingly feeling I would get when her hands would rub me.

anonymous - 37yo - level 17 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Warm

Mark - 41yo - level 15 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Overwhelmed with happiness and a tad bit worried. But over all, it's the best thing to happen to me

Kimberly - 27yo - level 41 -
5 months ago

Yup, that is love

Heng - level 8 -
Add a comment Send

Your reaction: