3 - 48 - 6 months ago

If you just found out that your ex cheated on you a year ago is that a deal breaker or would you try to work it out?

Brittany - 29yo - level 4

Your reaction:

Reactions (3)

6 months ago

With any affair it depends on how willing they are to make up for their actions and also how much you are willing to let go of the pain caused. To work thru it takes lots of transparency and open communication, not all of which is easy or pleasant at times. If both of you arent committed to working it out in honesty and openness then it will never work.

Amber - 41yo - level 43 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

This is a tough one. There are so many influencing factors. Cheating was always a deal breaker for me until I was cheated on by someone I truly loved. There is nothing wrong with working through a cheating issue..... If it is actually worked through. It sometimes can bring you two closer, sometimes not. I'd seek professional help to start with. We worked it out but it took a long time, his willingness to work on it, understand that I will have highs and lows about it to start with, that trust takes a long time to build up, 60 seconds to destroy and he is starting from the negative this time!

Jasmine - 37yo - level 47 -
6 months ago

Oh hang on... I just read he was an ex.... So you two are working it out? Deal with the cheating thing the same way but before you get back together.

Jasmine - 37yo - level 47 -
Add a comment Send
6 months ago

I would ask for a free pass to even the score

Ronnie - 37yo - level 26 -
Add a comment Send