25 - 397 - 7 months ago

What if your unsatisfying sexually do you feel comfortable tell your partner? Do you think it will make a difference?

Drew - 29yo - level 38

Your reaction:

Reactions (25)

7 months ago

I’ll definitely tell my partner. It would make a huge difference. You can show your partner what you like and dislike.

Kiyana - 37yo - level 12 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

Yes

anonymous - 24yo - level 3 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

Of course tell em in the mist of trying to spice it up🤗

Ja’keyia - 25yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

Yes and yes, but for goodness sake don’t (I repeat DON’T) talk about it during or right after sex. You will just end up causing pain and doubt that will not help your cause. In fact, I would suggest not having the conversation at your house at all, so that the conversation doesn’t also become associated with that room of the house in your partner’s mind. I also suggest having the words you will use already planned. Sex is an emotionally charged subject, and if you don’t carefully choose your words, you may end up inadvertently damaging your relationship.

Laci - 33yo - level 19 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

It's an issue that need ti be addressed. Me and my partner had this issue and solved it by having a 30 min conversation about what we needed and wanted, what works for each of us and how we could come together to get the satisfaction we both needed. You both have to be open and able to accept constructive criticism.

Shanti - 30yo - level 23 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

Yes, I would, but we would work this out together. This makes a difference? Yes, but nothing that can't be fixed and nothing more important than our love.

Marilia - 21yo - level 31 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

Yes. Find a nice way to talk about what's bothering you and talk, it's important.

Maggie - 24yo - level 29 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

Yes talk to your partner just use your words wisely don't be rude about it but be completely honest and let them know your willing to work on it

Jessica - 31yo - level 12 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

Yes

Hillary - 27yo - level 9 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

Yes and yes.

Marie - 40yo - level 32 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

You should and must talk with parrtner. If not could lead to frustration and god knows what . It's all about compramise !

Ian - 56yo - level 2 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

I think being honest & communicating openly about everything is best! Nothing to worry or be anxious about.

Gyan - 34yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

Yes you should always talk about how you really feel. Once you do you usually find that there is a simple solution. If they love you they will do what it takes to make you happy.

Sara - 34yo - level 12 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

Yes and yes :)

Jess - 22yo - level 23 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

Yes and yes

Zaheen - 22yo - level 23 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

Yes, and yes. It is important to discuss these things and also try not to take it personally and take criticism as a way to do better for your partner.

Rachel - 24yo - level 14 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

Yes, you should definitely tell your mate of the dissatisfaction. Telling your mate shouldn't deter you from finding out if the problem lies within yourself though. Do you really love your mate? Are you truly attracted to your mate? Expressing your concern can open dialogue for adventure, advice, or admittance (that it's time to move on)

TESHA - 43yo - level 25 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

Yes

Matt - 30yo - level 5 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

You have to address this..it's a staple in the relationship...very important to be open about

Sean - 38yo - level 33 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

Of course you have to talk about it. It should allow for understanding of why you itnis not satisfying. Communication is a must.

Nathan - 46yo - level 19 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

No. He knows. No difference. He says it's not worth it.

Johnny - 44yo - level 13 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

If your saying that you're unsatisfied, yes talk to your partner & see if they're open to new experiences. If you're feeling Inadequate, umm... Well, it's best to ask your partner if there's something you can do to spice it up. sometimes we ALL get in a rut. Communicate and yes it will make a difference. It's THAT simple.

Stephanie - 39yo - level 14 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

Yes and it has made a big difference!

Chris - 43yo - level 11 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

Are you saying you don’t think you can satisfy your partner (or anyone) sexually? There are lots of ways and options to satisfy someone. If there is love involved & open communication, whatever problem you have, or think you have, can be overcome.

Robyn - 47yo - level 48 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

I would tell her. She can't change what she doesnt know.

Derrick - 36yo - level 13 -
Add a comment Send

Your reaction: