3 - 184 - 7 months ago

What is your favorite sexual thing to do or receive?

Michael - 26yo - level 39

Your reaction:

Reactions (3)

7 months ago

Finger in the ass

Ronnie - 37yo - level 26 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

I love to give more than receive!! It turns me on X 1,000 to see that I turn him on, that he immensely enjoys everything I do, that I drive him crazy and that I not only satisfy him, but I drive him crazy with pleasure! That makes me feel wonderful! He takes wonderful care of me! We fuel one another by watching one another be pleasured by each other! The ability to do that to each other is such a wonderful feeling and a turn on! That’s the amazing part about truly loving someone! It’s not selfish!! The sex ( love making) is so much more wonderful!!! And the longer you’re together... it just gets better and better! You learn each other’s bodies, minds, turn ons, likes/ dislikes, and all those little sweet spots. You also know each other’s lil hidden desires and fantasies! All those awkward inhabitions are gone, so the awkwardness is gone! What could be better? NOTHING!! After 10 years with my , husband... OMG!!! I cannot even imagine what we’ll be up to 10 years from now!! It’s exciting to think about and almost a lil scared...lol

Deanna - 47yo - level 19 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

Courtney - 42yo - level 14 -
Add a comment Send