What is the best way to role-play?
How/what do you do?
Just pretend to be someone else?

Ronnie - 37yo - level 26

Your reaction:

Reactions (6)

8 months ago

Discuss with your partner what you and they would like in a role play
Find something you are both comfortable with and stick to the scenario.
Try not to fade in and out of the scenario just have fun and go with it !

Amanda - 33yo - level 21 -
Add a comment Send
8 months ago

Stick to the script, dont get off track and remember the whole idea of role play is to reinact and make it as exact as possible.

Brian - 47yo - level 23 -
Add a comment Send
8 months ago

1. Living out your partners dream.
2. Ask your partner if role play was played what would be that role play they would want and why?
3. Yes. My partner wanted a Catholic school girl as his fantasy. I went out bought plaid skirt, button up white shirt, navy blue cardigan sweater, 2 pigtails, knee hi socks and Mary Jane shoes.
We enjoyed ourselves!

Tamara - 44yo - level 5 -
Add a comment Send
8 months ago

Be like your acting in a show or movie..... you'r an actor

Barbara - 50yo - level 9 -
Add a comment Send
8 months ago

Pretend we are with someone else. lol Actually. We can pretty much flirt in a million different ways. We don’t suffer from Jealousy like some couples. She knows exactly how I feel about her, exactly where she is on my list of priorities and exactly what buttons of mine to push. Sometimes it’s mainstream roles, sometimes it’s something as simple as an impromptu pretending we’ve never met before and are just flirting with each other for the very first time. Really just depends on the mood. Life is too short to take that aspect of a relationship so seriously, all the time. Have more fun, more often.

Michael - 43yo - level 32 -
Add a comment Send
8 months ago

Dress up, and put on a show for one another. But never pretend you are with someone else, it is bad for the relationship.

Aleksander - 25yo - level 21 -
Add a comment Send

Your reaction: