27 - 377 - 1 year ago

I find it really hard to surprise my partner as he lives 8 hrs away from me.. Any suggestions to make his birthday special??
Ps. Both of us have work on the day and can't meet in person

Appu - 25yo - level 20

Your reaction:

Reactions (27)

1 year ago

Sent him love letter with your lip mark ,perfumed with your perfume and put your panties inside ;)

Michaela - 23yo - level 13 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

All day sassy texts to draw it out and then some skimpy face time!

anonymous - 34yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

My gf is working 4000+ miles away. For my bday she sent me a few private photos to wake up to. She also bought us some LoveSence toys that can interact with each other over the internet.

Ben - 32yo - level 47 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

What did you end up doing???

Ronnie - 37yo - level 26 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

Send a care package to arrive the day of or a couple days earlier. Include in this package things that are special to you both, notes and pictures for him to be reminded of you by, maybe something he likes to snack on or something small from a show/game they like. Be creative. You know what he likes best, so weave in things that you know he will enjoy. Put in things that appeal to multiple senses, textures, and interests. Show that you know him and cherish him. Set a time to go through this care package together, so he can uncover each special item you packed and you can share the experience of indulging in your relationship together. It can be sexy, it can be sweet, it can be funny, it can be all those things. Most importantly, it just has to encompass your feelings for him and your feelings on having him. I hope whatever you choose, it is a success!

Carissa Jean - 29yo - level 19 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

Send flowers by courier, a lot more than 30, and a card as well.

Kalle - 36yo - level 16 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

Send him flowers or a gift basket

Amy willshaw - 42yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

Send him pictures or notes throughout the day, just something to let him know you're thinking about him. There's a few apps you can use to send emails or texts automatically in case you can't take time during your day to do so. It doesn't have to be sexual either. Seeing my wife's face throughout the day is pretty great

Brandon - 23yo - level 6 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

Send him a card and bottle of his favourite drink to work. He'll be surprised and may share a few tots with his colleagues to get his birthday started.

Roxanne - 27yo - level 32 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

Make a short movie for him or maybe a book of your adventures x3

Jeremiah - 18yo - level 8 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

A birthday is just a day... you can celebrate anytime!!

Rochele - 37yo - level 33 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

Make a visit at first possible weekend available. Coordinate with him and make it a stroll down memory lane, maybe on a hike ending with lunch near tunica.

Bill - 46yo - level 31 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

Line - 50yo - level 10 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

Anything you can do will be appreciated call him up randomly threwout the day and tell him everything you love about him

Jarrett - 25yo - level 10 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

Snail mail a love letter send a gift to be delivered and a simple call saying miss you...

Suzie - 47yo - level 4 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

How about a FaceTime date? Naked or not. Your choice 😘

Dallas - 44yo - level 3 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

Try to meet in person....trust me no other gift will make him happy more than that

SAKETH - 25yo - level 15 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

I had the same issue I lived 14h away from him. so last year i sent him a breakfast basket and made a cartoon video about his life thru poontoon (i think this is the plataform not sure) and uploaded to a privat account in youtube :D .... i spoke to his friend to frindly send him the url as if were a "funny video" and then he watched! Was cheap but a lot of work

Beatrice - 23yo - level 42 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

Send him something threw the mail then come on the weekend and spend time with him

Lakitta - 26yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

Order something in your partner's city to be delivered.

julie - 48yo - level 43 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

Send him flowers!!

Evelyn - 37yo - level 16 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

Give your him a shouout ohr just a call trust he would love it

Bernardo - 16yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

I gave my BF a birthday shoutout in the local newspaper. It was super cheap and they ran it in the classified section

Eboney - 29yo - level 18 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

I was in a long distance relationships and I once sent my bf on a super fun "goose chase" of clues leading him to different parts of the city and ending up with various small gifts. The first instruction was to pick up something at the drugstore where I had had a photo printed of his next clue.....you get the idea. It was super fun!

Jessie - 37yo - level 5 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

Have something delivered, then plan something special when you both have time to get together.

Rebecca - 33yo - level 22 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

Deliver him a meal, or special drink or even a birthday cake through Uber eats or skip the dishes.

Walter - 51yo - level 40 -
Add a comment Send
1 year ago

I guess it depends on the stage of your relationship but a great way to start his day would be an early morning call of phone sex. Maybe a Skype or some unexpected pictures to let him know you are thinking about him and wanting him.
If you guys arent at that point, have something delivered to him. Flowers and chocolates. Most guys aren't into flowers so dont spend a lot but he will appreciate you thinking about him. (I would send them t ok his house, not his work)
Otherwise if there is a place he likes to go often (bar, arcade, golf) contact the place and see if you can prepay a set amount so when he shows up, he can just enjoy himself

Ronnie - 37yo - level 26 -
Add a comment Send

Your reaction: