4 - 78 - 9 months ago

If you find out your boyfriend has been talking to other women and propositioning then and took out a personal ad to meet women while he was working out of town, would you accept his apology or leave him where he stands?

anonymous - 43yo - level 31

Your reaction:

Reactions (4)

9 months ago

Nope! Good riddance to bad rubbish! The thought and time that went in to that... They will do it again at the drop of a hat...thank you, next!

Laura - 28yo - level 20 -
Add a comment Send
9 months ago

After hearing wathever lame excuse he made up, I would break up with him for good.

Bulma - 37yo - level 8 -
Add a comment Send
9 months ago

It does sound as if he has been quite strategic in doing this, by doing a few things such as propositioning other women as well as taking out an add. My questions would be.... Why did he feel the need to do this, why so many methods (the add is easier to appear single actually) and how did you find out? Only you know the ins and outs of your relationship however, it does appear quite deceitful. To build trust up again, that is a big job and you'd need to know if he is up for doing that work because I'd make him. And it takes a lot more time to rebuild than it does to break trust. It would need to be a lot more effort than just an apology for me.

Jasmine - 37yo - level 47 -
Add a comment Send
9 months ago

It’s not as if he has any excuse such as a lapse of judgement or being heavily drunk during a turbulent time in the relationship, your description has him outright planning and strategising about how to meet other women with complete disregard to the one he is seeing.

There is no question about this for me. I’d tell whoever he is seeing to drop him, they surely deserve better than someone who would willingly plot behind their back at the extreme risk of hurting them rather than tackle the problems or AT LEAST break up in the first place

Woof - 26yo - - level 45 -
Add a comment Send