He has told ne clearly, thar he doesn't see himself with anybody else BUT ME, but right now he can't prioritise me or this relationship till his career is in stake for the next 2-3 years. He has assured things would be different after these tough years. I don't have trust issues with his character.

Now my problem is, I don't know if I support him these 2-3 years by sacrificing my desires, wishes, if he would make upfor all that.... I need romance, surprises but due to paucity of time and distance issues, he is but able to do much. What if , i wait for 2-3 years only to know that I will never get the things I wanted?" /> He has told ne clearly, thar he doesn't see himself with anybody else BUT ME, but right now he can't prioritise me or this relationship till his career is in stake for the next 2-3 years. He has assured things would be different after these tough years. I don't have trust issues with his character.

Now my problem is, I don't know if I support him these 2-3 years by sacrificing my desires, wishes, if he would make upfor all that.... I need romance, surprises but due to paucity of time and distance issues, he is but able to do much. What if , i wait for 2-3 years only to know that I will never get the things I wanted?" />
0 - 54 - 1 month ago

I and my bf are in a LDR and probably gonna be like this fir another 2-3 years till we build our careers. We do get to see each other, but that happens once in 6-7 months.
My guy is a rational, logical person but bereft of emotions... He tries to support me in his "limited capacity" but i always feel there's some gap in intimacy...
He has told ne clearly, thar he doesn't see himself with anybody else BUT ME, but right now he can't prioritise me or this relationship till his career is in stake for the next 2-3 years. He has assured things would be different after these tough years. I don't have trust issues with his character.

Now my problem is, I don't know if I support him these 2-3 years by sacrificing my desires, wishes, if he would make upfor all that.... I need romance, surprises but due to paucity of time and distance issues, he is but able to do much. What if , i wait for 2-3 years only to know that I will never get the things I wanted?

Shubhashree - 25yo - level 32

Be the first one to react: