1 - 70 - 2 months ago

Ok so I've only been married 3 yrs but we've been together 8 our between the sheets life has changed dramatically and idk why my husband says he does see it but I'm very detail orientated and I notice. I just want to know why sex changes in a relationship especially a good one.

Daron - 33yo - level 33

Your reaction:

Reactions (1)

2 months ago

For the most part, all long-term relationships go through sexual lulls at some point regardless of how great every other aspect of your relationship is. It's a totally common and natural thing. If every other aspect of your relationship has remained the same (happy), then you most likely have nothing to worry about. If it continues to bother you, express your feelings to your husband open and honestly. As I'm sure you know, effective communication is an essential foundation for a healthy relationship. If it's bothering you that much then perhaps you should do something spontaneous and unexpected to get your husband's attention (wear sexy lingerie, act out a fantasy of his that as never been fulfilled, etc) and jump his bones. Spicing up your sex life is a great way to rekindle the fire between long-term partners and it can be exciting and fun. As long as your husband isn't exhibiting any strange behaviors he could just be slightly distracted by everyday stressors.

Heather - 30yo - level 13 -
Add a comment Send