1 - 132 - 4 months ago

My husband is abroad for 2 years and while he was there he cheated on me from the second month as he had random sex for the whole 2 years with several women a coworker, a Tender friend, a whore , a club women.
We are married for 10 years and we have a daughter of 4 years old. He came to me and told me everything with all details and apologies and he is begging me to stay with him, and he is totally ashamed of what he did, even he cut all his communications , he gave me all his social media, bank accounts passwords and he is now preparing to get us there, ii still have doubts and im afraid of he might do it again..should I continue with him?

Nehal - 34yo - level 7

Your reaction:

Reactions (1)

3 months ago

I am kind of in the same position, my husband is working away he goes out at the weekend and gets really drunk like all day till early the next morning and makes no effort to answer any of my messages. So when I lose it and send “we are over messages”and that I know what he is up too I get called mad and that I have to book him on the next flight home no job is worth this. So of course I back down and apologise because we need this job to pay the mortgage. He promises he would never cheat but I have a strong feeling, call it a gut feeling he has, he has always been a very good liar and some of his accounts of where he was don’t add up. Now he is 50 and the co-workers he is with on These nights out are in their 20’s and single and he has pictures and recordings of them dancing and kissing other girls so what is he doing just watching. I just feel like I am going mad he has all he passwords changed for his social media emails and bank account so I cannot even investigate to find the truth. At least your husband has confessed we are together 26 years and the night before I was due to come home from hospital after giving birth to our first child over20 years ago he cheated and did so a few times before I found out. I forgave him then but I never felt the same about him he broke me I still love him but I don’t know if I could go through that heartbreak again. It is possible to make a go of it and be happyish but I am beginning to think once a cheater always a cheater, it’s just deciding weather or not you can live with the constant suspicion you have every time they go out it’s hard.

-
Add a comment Send