1 - 97 - 4 months ago

Trying to get to know somebody but having a hard time figuring out how to ask the right questions or act the right way and not overreact how do I keep my calm

Samuel taylor - 42yo - level 1

Your reaction:

Reactions (1)

4 months ago

Dont worry about it, trust me just be yourself..it will save a lot of heartache in the future. Just be you, if they dont like it...they aren't right for you, someone will eventually come along and like you for you, the good and the bad...because if there weren't any evil in this world, there would be no balance. Love is the unconditional scale of equal nature, it doesn't judge or pick and choose. The constellation Libr, is the scales of life, good and evil balanced, the balance of all things. So if you don't end up with that person, know that it's ok because that just means someone your going to like even more will come along, and accept u for who u are and love u anyway even if u cant accept it its more than likely true. U are awesome, intelligent, funny, mysterious , ect.... you dont have to know a person to know that deep dwn inside we are all connected...and sometimes ppl forget that we're human...were programmed to mess up and not get it right the first time, just keep that in mind. You are you, So Go..be All of you. 🤗🤘

-
Add a comment Send