2 - 126 - 1 month ago

I messed up. we’ve been together for 12 years. he’s always cared for me, took care of me, and filled me with happiness. but i have nothing but low self-esteem and trust issues. why do i self sabotage myself? we’ve been in quarantine for 60 days. as soon as he gets back to work. i look into his drawers just to find ANYTHING. anything to back up my sick brain. i found a sex toy, but i jumped to conclusions. i confronted him about it, and he gave me an honest answer. i could he let it go but then i went into a monologue that painted a picture that he was just like all men. oh how i regret that. he had enough. he said he can’t even look at me and we’re done. that he’s tired of the same fight over and over again. he called me horrible names. i deserved it all. we’re in quarantine and sitting in opposite sides of the apartment. i wish for all to be the same again, but i destroyed his trust in me. he came from an abusive childhood and he let me into his heart. am i forgivable?

Your reaction:

Reactions (2)

1 month ago

Yes, you are. You need to forgive yourself first.

Joel - 60yo - level 26 -
Add a comment Send
1 month ago

If u dont want to lose him, maybe see a therapist to work out your issues & he should give it another chance knowing ur really trying to change- Good Luck

Bobbi - 55yo - level 28 -
Add a comment Send