3 - 69 - 2 months ago

I really love my gf but sometimes I feel like it’s to good to be true she the sweetest girl I ever dated why am I still scared to let my guard down around her

Qurdae - level 12

Your reaction:

Reactions (3)

2 months ago

Bad relationships in the past, maybe?

Bobbi - 55yo - level 27 -
2 months ago

I know myself, personally, I have had bad an good relationships.

Kay - 30yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Have you had bad relationships experience? Are you afraid of certain things? May, I, ask What guard are you keeping up?

Kay - 30yo - level 1 -
1 month ago

My trust n my love I love her but I’m scared if I give her all my love she gonna leave

Qurdae - level 12 -
Add a comment Send
1 month ago

We're all scared to put ourselves out there like that. Because once we do, we can never come back from it. When you do go there, you're putting yourself in a place of great vulnerability; and our baser instincts tell us to avoid being in situations that make us vulnerable and subject to the risk of being hurt. But if you truly are in love (not love her, but actually in love with her), and you want to have a healthy and happy relationship than you have no choice but to put yourself in that position of vulnerability. You can't be afraid to love, you can't be afraid to be hurt like you may have been in the past. You will never find true happiness in a relationship if you choose to hold back.

Skooby - 36yo - level 21 -
Add a comment Send