2 - 63 - 2 months ago

Back to my question. So, if I caught him playing a game with another female and he didn't think anything was wrong with doing that at the time, could he just be telling me that? He also said he hasn't messaged anybody on the game and that he didn't even know you could chat with other people on the games. Well, I'm a smart cookie and I know you can because I've been cheated on in the past from the exact same thing. So now that he has apologized and he went as far as to delete the app(game) , how do I get passed this and to not think that he has got their number or something and that they're messaging each other? I want to trust him and move past this but I'm having some bad intuition about all this. He's always on his phone now checking it and he use to tell me he had to check his game real quick then he would just like ignore me while watching TV or he would start to argue with me to upset me because I would ask him to get off his phone and spend time with me. What do I do?

Misty - 41yo - level 1

Your reaction:

Reactions (2)

2 months ago

Why would you share personal info (numbers) in a game?
As of playing with a female other than you, is not much of a big deal. I have played online games with other girls both in her presence and absence and I don't report her everything. I never felt the need to, yeah we have the option to chat but that's like where she is from, how long has she been playing or if we can play again and stuffs like that, we don't share numbers or social media ids in game and she has never doubted me over this.
But I won't say it can't be what you doubt, moreover when you have already been through this before. If he ignores you and keeps playing, maybe start playing together? Just to make sure.

Shubham - 22yo - level 29 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

Sounds like u just need to listen to your gut

Bobbi - 55yo - level 27 -
Add a comment Send

Trending discussions

Recent discussions