3 - 54 - 1 month ago

I don't know what to due to the fact that I love him but he cheated on me in May june and July after I caught him and the Bitch knew he was married I was at work when they would talk but I want to get over that already , I want to stop fighting wright fight all the time him finding things to fight about me throwing the affair in his face, but right now I believe her is cheating again or playing this messed up game so I think he is, lately iv been catching him in stupid lies and he don't even say sorry for lying, he takes off for a few h ours the story he tells don't make since he promises me he will be right back he knows i cant do nothing about it I don't think he care if hedisappoints me or if he hurts me , anyway so he promised me that he would never cheat on me again, so I stayed but I see signs he hides his phone while on the charger st first he had no problem telling me who texted him but now he gets mad vi caught him in a few lies about who called pr texted and he don't leav

Quintana - 43yo - in a relationship for 12 years - Married - 2 - Ceres ca, United States - level 11

Your reaction:

Reactions (3)

1 month ago

Ask yourself if u like being miserable & disrespected?? Is it the life u want?? There is someone out there that will love YOU & not want anyone else....go find him!!!!

Bobbi - 55yo - level 23 -
Add a comment Send
1 month ago

I am going through the same thing it felt like I was writing that I've been in mine 20 years my story is a bit different but I have same question.. How do you get past it if you wanna make it work..

Tonya - 48yo - level 2 -
1 month ago

I have not a clue I know I want him , I still love him as much as I did when I fell in love with but even more now I don't want him to know how much cuz he has already mentioned that I'm not going any where but this last time he hurt me destroyed me went in a deep depression and I had it set in my mind that I'm leaving at that point I hated him cuz he can hurt me and do what he did with out thinking about and it was not in the hear of the moment thing cuz it went on for a few months how could he do this be with her then when he was with me acted like everything was normal I don't know what would have happened if I don't catch him would he have left me by now to be with her in so scared that he is cheating now again it just never stopped cheating. Or why is he still with me out of pitty I make sure he knows I want him to be happy if it's with her then so be it, I don't want to be with anyone who don't truly want to be with me. I know it will hurt but it won't kill me I don't think any way.

Quintana - 43yo - in a relationship for 12 years - Married - 2 - Ceres ca, United States - level 11 -
Add a comment Send
1 month ago

Continued, he don't leave his phone alone on the room at all, he recently bought a few new things and that is rare for him and we are right with money right now and when he does disappear he Won't answer his phone my fear is that he is cheating and he dots treat me worst then he ever has I asked him if he want me to leave he says no he loves me and insists he is not cheating , venting sorry help please.

Quintana - 43yo - in a relationship for 12 years - Married - 2 - Ceres ca, United States - level 11 -
Add a comment Send

Trending discussions

Recent discussions