3 - 114 - 5 months ago

Well i am new to trying to roll play and my husband doesn't have any fantasies i have already asked but my fantasy he wont do bc he tried once and didnt like it mine is oral sex from him since i give him oral and how would we have sex after having a baby he is 3 months old and we haven't seen each other for about 9 months i need help i know this is a lot all at once but advice is needed.

Alycia - 26yo - level 1

Your reaction:

Reactions (3)

5 months ago

I’d try talking to him outside the bedroom, try this app with him, lots of questions that cover both sexual preferences and other communication and emotional things. This is to get you going.
About not seeing each other, is that like at all, or is it not seen each other naked for 9 months? If so try sleeping in your underwear or actually naked next to each other without having sex. Get comfortable being naked with each other again before you explore more.
And tell him about how much you enjoyed it that time he went down on you, however if it wasn’t on you you could tell him how much you would like him to try it out. Tell him you like it when he pays a little more attention to your pleasure and that you really feel that he is the one that makes it more pleasurable for you. Emphasize his role in the pleasure and fantasies. And maybe tell him that oral sex isn’t just about the mouth on the vulva but also the hands can be used together with it, and if it was the taste that wasn’t really to his liking, use a sented lube or something that can help him get used to it. Have a glass of water handy too, no oral sex is good if his mouth gets dry.
Hope this helps a little!

Johanne - 28yo - level 38 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

3 months is plenty of time to wait to have sex after having a baby. Not sure why u havent seen him for 9 months but sounds like maybe you should move on & find someone that isnt selfish and enjoys GIVING oral as much as receiving!! He is also lying about not having any fantasies!!! Good Luck hun😋

Bobbi - 55yo - level 28 -
Add a comment Send
5 months ago

Its not fair for one and not tye other

JA💲PERS - 33yo - in a relationship for 14 years - Married - 3 - Rochester Mills, United States - level 19 -
Add a comment Send