3 - 101 - 4 months ago

How long would it take to trust the person who has cheated on you. He thinks i should be over it by now and i have to trust him. this happened in July. I took it pretty hard It shattered my world.

Quintana - 43yo - in a relationship for 12 years - Married - 2 - Ceres ca, United States - level 11

Your reaction:

Reactions (3)

3 months ago

If you love him forgive him but from my experience you will never forget what he has done and how he's made you feel in the end. If you don't want to lose him and stay with him you must learn to be true to yourself first. Don't throw it up in his face and if he ever cheats on you again you must be strong and love yourself more. Because he will never stop so it's time to care for you. I know it is hard but hon life I'd to short to live in Missoury all the time. You know you are loyal to him but he's not loyal to you. So stop being loyal to him and be loyal sweetheart to yourself. You are the only one who will hurt yourself the most. If you stay with him after he cheats on you over and over again you would be poisoning yourself. I've been there and yes it was hard but I had to leave I was hurting myself because I didn't know what he really wanted when I gave him everything he wanted. Hell we even had sex anywhere from 3 or more times a day "YES WE REALLY DID" but he was still cheating. I was so hurt and thin he did the worst. My 21 year old daughter told me that he would not leave her alone or take no for an answer that he got her drunk an DC had sex with her. When I confronted him he told me my baby girl was lying. I couldn't believe what I was hearing my daughter would never lie to me. How could he look me in my face and say he would never hurt me like that ever. I knew thin he would never stop. So know if he cheats once forgive him but he cheats twice it's time to move on and forget him. For thin you should really know that he only loves himself and really don't care who he hurts while on his path and you should know he is not the one. So love yourself more and move on. Respect yourself before you respect a no good cheating basterd because you know that you are special in every way and too damn good for him......

Rebecca - 46yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

Hes the 1 who cheated so i dont think hes got pot piss in trying dictate how u deal with somethings. I mean he shoukd feel lilucky that u hve stayd with him still after he cheated, instead of him getting frustrated bc ur still not over it yet. Hes 1 fucked up not u. U obviously dont hve closure dealing with this matter nor will u ever. U need decide if u can really get over it or not. Sounds to me like ur habing hard time with lettingbit go. Mayb its ur gut trying tell u something. U never kno... But if u decide stay then u hve to let this go & thst means not to ever bring it up again.
U dont deserve this hun... Whateber his accuse is, was, whatever.. Theres no justifucation for his actions then nor now. Its funny him trying manipukate the situation from him fuvking up to ur fucking up bc u wont get over it yet... Lmfao... Really....???!!!! AGAIN
.. HE FUCKED UP NOT U... DEAL WITH IT & GET OVER IT IN UR TIME(OR NOT AT ALL) WHICHEVER...is on u not him...he needs suck it up buttercup take responsibility for HIS OWN actions & find out from u what he needs do make this better SOMEHOW. & If hes not really willing to or just doesnt feel like he needs to do whatever then well, thats up to u. But also renembr this... U just stsying after he cheated puts a lil note in his subconscious that lets him kno he can get by with it. U hve allowed him to without realizing it. Take care good luck...

Crystal - 43yo - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
3 months ago

He actually said that "u should be over it"!!?? And your still with him!!??!!??!!??!! The only thing you should be over, is him!!!! Find someone that actually loves & respects you...

Bobbi - 55yo - level 27 -
3 months ago

You are right right now hge is complaining that I bitch about the affair to much only cuz i just need 3 questions answered to move on I wat to knit why but he Won't

Quintana - 43yo - in a relationship for 12 years - Married - 2 - Ceres ca, United States - level 11 -
3 months ago

WoW! What a DICK!! He needs to kick rocks..i know u love him but he has got to go! Hes holding u back from ever being truly happy!! Seriously...u will be so much better off without that negativity in your life!!

Bobbi - 55yo - level 27 -
3 months ago

Hey for one thing you need to here both sides so instead of getting upset after finding out what the woman said that we did witch was not true she has been sober for 12 yrs and instead of getting upset and trying to work it out or even here my side she relapsed and started doing meth. The people she is hanging around are all bad. Now when I leave to work I have to hide anything valuable cause I’m afraid she will sell it for her dope

Jeffery - 40yo - level 11 -
3 months ago

That funny your right along with me smoking, but anyway if i was to say how many times you cheated people would think I'm stupid as fuck let's just say this is not the 4 or 5th and you still won't do anything to make me feel secure and you. Side piece called at 130 a.m and withdumb ass ecuesses thinking I'm stupid you may think i will not leave but i will but i need to know if there is anything i can do to make you stay faithful if not i need me a new man by my side

Quintana - 43yo - in a relationship for 12 years - Married - 2 - Ceres ca, United States - level 11 -
Add a comment Send