3 - 154 - 2 months ago

My girlfriend has this old man come every day to the house. He pickes her up, they are gone 15 20 min and she sbkws back up with 60 70 dollars every time. She tells me when i ask why is this old man giving you money line that, hes trying to help me with things i need but the money never goes to things we need. We are financially struggling but arent starrving and the bills are paid. Should she continue to do this knowing how it makes me feel and the arguments it causes?

Jeffrey - 39yo - level 1

Your reaction:

Reactions (3)

2 months ago

She's definitely either having sex or giving him a blow job in exchange for money. Plus $60-70 for 15-20 minutes is a pretty standard rate for that. If she says anything different she's lying. I promise you, that's what it is. Do you ever see the money? If not, then it's probably cuz she's getting high. I don't know you or her but that's a classic prostitute interaction and if the money always disappears that's also a classic drug use indication. You need to

Christina - 33yo - in a relationship for 1 year - Dating - level 23 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

bro your whipped shes totally fucking him. gtfo!

Adam - 41yo - level 24 -
Add a comment Send
2 months ago

This sounds very suspicious. If you’re not comfortable with it then she should respect you enough to stop. If not then I would rethink the relationship. However, it is very rare that people just give someone else money in a regular basis just to be kind. It sounds to me like she is doing something for that money. Guard your heart.

Lala - 32yo - level 26 -
Add a comment Send

Trending discussions

Recent discussions