2 - 111 - 7 months ago

My bf cannot come with terms that i have had more past sexual experiences and this has become more difficult since we were friends first, so i might have discussed details with him. He is aware of this and does his best to avoid conflict but it does resurface time and again.
I was his first. He loves me and i do too but this topic gets out of hand and has made it difficult for us.

How should we solve this problem.?

Natasha - level 1

Your reaction:

Reactions (2)

7 months ago

For 1 the one in the relationship that is having the ussue needs to learn how to retrain their brain & mayb take some type of self help, self esteem boosting exercises, self love...... Etc.... Altho ones sexual partners, encounters, &/or play by play details IS NOT something we have daily discussions with our partner bout, it is something thsts can b like a huge elephant in the room & can b very over powering in many situations. It can make & break a relationship.
Ur partner needs to come to the realization that EVERY1 has a past. Whether we like it or not. Our pasts is a part if us & is what helps mold us n2 what we become n life. I kno personally i myself CANNOT stand thinking bout my fiance having any other relationships so i just tell myself that he doesnt hve a past & neither do i, now, even tho im not wanting accept that he has had a past .& has had other sexual partners, im not stupid neither.. But in my own head i make myself believe that we r each other's one & only... & hopefully,God willing, we WILL BE one anothers last...

Crystal - 43yo - level 1 -
7 months ago

Thank you for responding.
How can i communicate this solution to him ?

Natasha - level 1 -
Add a comment Send
7 months ago

Just reassure him he's the best you've had and keep telling him that. Him being upset is probably him being insecure about being good enough.

Christina - 33yo - in a relationship for 1 year - Dating - level 27 -
7 months ago

Thank you for responding. Yes I do that but then it doesn't end there. Further questions are asked, to which i have to tiptoe my way around.

Natasha - level 1 -
7 months ago

I would say if you want to know then I'll tell you but don't hold it against me if you're the one who is asking and wants to know... I'm in the same boat, of being more experienced than my bf. He doesn't seem to be bothered by it, but the difference with all my experience and being with him, none of it ever felt as good and meant as much than with him, so the feelings mixed with emotion make it way better than all of my experience out together and I tell him that. I make sure to point out things as to how much better it is and how and why one thing feels better because there's more connection and love behind it rather than just meaningless sex it whatever it is.

7 months ago

Hey Christina thank you so much for shring this.. you have no idea how helpful and supportive this reply is.. thank you so much

Natasha - level 1 -
7 months ago

No problem 👍👍

Add a comment Send

Trending discussions

Recent discussions