4 - 32 - 3 weeks ago

He looks thru my phone but when i ask him if i can look thru his phone its a no! We r supposed be working on our trust for each other . I hope he is not hiding anything

Quintana - 43yo - level 7

Your reaction:

Reactions (4)

3 weeks ago

I would totally feel like he was. That's how I feel about my bf. I never hide what I'm doing on my phone but the minute I look over to his, he's closing everything and moving it out of eyesight as quick as he possibly can. It's frustrating and hurtful to say the least and it makes me question everything, cuz if you have nothing to hide, why do it every single time?? I'm in the same boat so I have no advice.. Just needed to vent too.😕😕

Christina - 33yo - in a relationship for 1 year - Dating - level 19 -
Add a comment Send
1 week ago

Wow what a joke she was talking to another guy and telling him in detail what she wanted to do to him. Also found last night that she was telling a good friend of mine that she loved him and he said it back like this. (Love ya to playa) and then she says after I here you say that I just want to keep talking to you.

Jeffery - 40yo - level 7 -
Add a comment Send
2 weeks ago

How does he go through your phone? Do you give it to him because he asks to see it, or is he looking over your shoulder when you’re using it? Is he looking up your conversations with people or just looking at what apps and stuff you have on there?

I personally think that phones are a private thing and you don’t have to share everything to be honest and trustful in a relationship. But what you do have to do is to be honest about your actions and intentions. There is no space for lies and secrets. If your intentions to look at his phone is to catch him at something, then you’re approaching it wrong. If your intentions are to find out what interests he has and what kind of apps he uses then say it and ask him to show you. But to look through someone’s phone just because you don’t trust them then that isn’t a healthy way to approach the issue.

You should discuss it with your boyfriend and explain why you get upset when he doesn’t want you to look at his phone. Explain why it’s important for you to share what they do on their phone. Most likely it’s just something boring like scrolling on 9gag or something.. But if you want to look at his phone to see if he is doing something shady, just explain your insecurity rather than making it into a bigger issue than it needs to be.
Do not accuse him of hiding something. Then he will get defensive and he will not be open to discuss anything else than defending his privacy.
Talk about how it makes You feel that you’re not able to look at his phone. Tell him that you’re feeling insecure when you share your stuff on your phone but don’t get to look at what he has on his. But you should also accept and respect that he might not be ok with letting you look through everything on his phone. Then the trust and respect isn’t there. And also vice versa. If you’re upset that he doesn’t show you stuff then of course you don’t HAVE to show him yours either.

There can be trust without seeing each o

Johanne - 28yo - level 30 -
2 weeks ago

others phones. Just be open about your feelings instead of accusing someone of something without grounds for suspicious behavior. If your work on trust is because of earlier infidelity, then you should work on talking about the actions that make you insecure in the relationship. Rather than demanding to se the others phone.

Johanne - 28yo - level 30 -
Add a comment Send
2 weeks ago

If hes refusing to let u into his fone its more then likely hes hiding something. That theres something hes trying to keep hid for some reason. If u give him complete access to ur fone but he doesnt allow u the same curtiousy there is a good chance hes hiding something. Best advice.... Go with ur gut!!

Crystal - 43yo - level 1 -
1 week ago

What’s funny is ask her what I found in her phone what a joke she was talking to another guy on there in August and she shared in detail what she wanted to do to him

Jeffery - 40yo - level 7 -
Add a comment Send