2 - 201 - 10 months ago

My now ex-girlfriend broke up with me because i think she has trust issues from past relationships. she told me it’s because she’s going to have to move across the country for school in about a year and a half and there’s no point in having a relationship that we know is going to have to end eventually. i think that was to save face, she said she wants to go to cosmetology school in new york city. her family isn’t very wealthy and an 18 year old moving to manhattan alone isn’t very realistic, especially because there is the exact same cosmetology school about 40 minutes away from where we already live. it just doesn’t add up. after breaking up with me, she was posting a lot of videos with songs like “Trust Issues” by Olivia O’brien (please look up the lyrics, it’s very revealing) and one that said “I don’t deserve to love you when i chose to walk away” on her instagram. i feel really lost, i can’t say for sure why she did it, but i just don’t believe the cosmetology school thing.

Your reaction:

Reactions (2)

10 months ago

Damn, I'm sorry your going through that.

Christina - 33yo - in a relationship for 1 year - Dating - level 27 -
Add a comment Send
10 months ago

Also, in her past she has had lots of unhealthy relationships. i don’t think she knows anything other than that. i gave her everything she could want and it seems like she was looking for problems. we never argued or anything, but she broke up with me totally unexpectedly when i thought everything was going perfectly. we went on a date a couple nights before and it was great for both of us. Thank you

-
Add a comment Send